My husband and I frequent Barbadoes at least once a year. This year we decided to search for a better hotel then where we stayed in the past. After checking the reviews we decided to go with Coral Sands. We could not have picked a nicer hotel. It not a large venue with amenities but Very clean, very spacious, spectacular water view -beach access and extremely economical. I love the fully equipped kitchenette.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coral Sands Beach Resort consists of 31 ocean front, fully self contained luxury Studios. Coral Sands Beach Resort is located on the South Coast of the island, on Worthing Beach, which is one of the best beaches on the island. The calm turquoise water is ideal for swimming any time of the year. We are eight miles from Grantley Adams International Airport and four miles from the Capital, Bridgetown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Coral Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Sands Beach Hotel Christ Church
- Hotel Coral Sands Beach
- Coral Sands Beach Resort Barbados/Worthing