“Sumptuous burgers and more”

The Chopping Board Kitchen at MOJO
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Worthing
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 24
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Situated on the South Coast road, The Chopping Board Kitchen at MOJO has plenty of dining space. Dine side bar, lounge, garden or on our deck. MOJO is an old traditional "Bajan" style, black and white building and inside it's walls are filled with famous musicians along with a room solely dedicated to Bob Marley,
Reviewed 9 June 2018

Really friendly atmosphere and the staff couldn't have been more helpful. We went for lunch. Restaurant was busy but not packed. My husband and I had the Cajun catch of the day, Mahi Mahi. Mins was served with rice, my husband chose mash and it was accompanied with fresh vegetables in a lovely creamy sauce. We also shared a potion of chips, which are to die for. My only problem was there so much that looked good on the menu I could have eaten there for a week and never had the same thing twice. Also impressive are the vegetarian choice they offer. Waiter was polite and attentive and nothing was too much trouble, but it's worth remembering that this is good food, not fast!. Definitely to back again.
Worth remembering that they have a small kitchen and that in the evenings it can get really busy. Parking is limited too.

1  Thank goldengrove238

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Nice place locally the ambience was nice but does get quiet s some evenings staff friendly we just went for a few drinks and never dined there.situated on main Worthing road 10 mins from the Gap.Have noticed a couple of busy nights when locals descend for offers that are on that evening.

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

We like everything about this place, drinks, food, staff and a good range of tunes. We opted for a couple of chilled Banks and browsed the menu. I opted for the mahi mahi wrap with fries and my other half had the mojoan burger. Yes this is exactly the same as we had last week but it was so nice. Last night (Sunday) was a quieter night and service was prompt however last Thursday when we visited it was really busy and you had to wait a while but we’re on holiday and were not bothered one bit. If you want some good tunes, reasonable priced drinks and good food I’d recommend a visit. Keep doing what you’re doing guys!

Reviewed 31 May 2018

I came in, nobody greeted me, offered me a table or anything. I should have walked. I took a menu and sat myself.
2 couples dining when I arrived, so no reason for waiter to be swamped. I was simple. I ordered a chicken stir fry and a coke. The chicken dish was good. When I was done, I flagged the waiter for my check which included a 10% service charge which always bugs me. So what is the problem. Between my stir fry being dropped and flagging down the waiter, I did not see hi, never was asked if I was OK nor did I receive my Coke. Where was he. Why did I have to give 10% for him to take an order, not give me my whole order and drop food? Next time I will go to Berts.

1  Thank TravelQ6492QE
Owner-MOJO, Manager at The Chopping Board Kitchen at MOJO, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Dear David
I do so apologize for your horrible experience. Please note this is not the level of service we demand from our staff. I will do my best to rectify this situation. I appreciate the feedback and would like to get a little more information so I can better deal with it. Can you tell me what time you were in, a description of who served you, anything that can help me pinpoint who gave such horrible service. I would like to offer you a complimentary meal to take that horrible taste away. Please do not give up on us just yet. Can you pop us an email at mojobarbados@gmail.com.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

Great place, relaxed and good food at a reasonable price. Staff really helpful and despite being right on the road, not too noisy. Highly recommend