“Great Caribbean vibe and fabulous cocktails”
Review of The Tiki Bar

The Tiki Bar
Ranked #5 of 17 Restaurants in Rockley
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 15 January 2017

We visited this lively and upbeat bar on several occasions over Christmas and New Year. Loved it !
Mango Daiquiris are to die for!

Date of visit: December 2016
1  Thank angelaT1948HH

Reviewed 13 January 2017

We had to pay for our lounges and umbrellas but the give you back tiki dollars to spend at the bar either food or drink.
I bought five lounges and 2 umbrella cost 75 us but they gave me 150in tiki dollars.well wort it

Reviewed 12 January 2017

Watched the sunset go down great bar and food good service good place to end a day on the beach with friends staf are very good and helpful

Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

The food here is good, compared to the same items at other Barbados bars. The fish cakes are great, the burgers are great and they've also added sweet potato fries! I'm in Barbados pretty often and like to visit the Tiki bar especially on nights with live entertainment. I've learned to live with the consistently slow and inattentive service, once in a while they may surprise you. There is one lady in particular, who has yet to make an effort. Unfortunately, on my last visit, with my 7 year old daughter, after playing decent reggae music, they switched to raw unedited Hip Hop, complete with 'F' bombs and 'B' bombs, which my daughter noticed. Much to my surprise, I had to go over and ask them to change it, after I realized that they were all singing along with not a care in the world. There was absolutely no urgency, even after I asked and in fact, it went on from quite a while after I asked. Had we not still been in the middle of our meal, I would have left, it was that appalling. That was extremely disappointing, from a place I visit often and thought was family oriented.

Reviewed 11 January 2017

When you go to the Tiki Bar and rent a beach chair for the day, you get Tiki Bucks to spend at the Bar or restaurant. Basically, you get your chair for free and get cold beer and bar munchies delivered right to your beach chair. Cool! It's a tough life, but someone has to do it.