“Great little find! Very warm, welcoming and refreshing!”
Review of Happy Days Cafe

Happy Days Cafe
Cuisines: British
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Serving breakfast and lunch, lattes, cappuccinos and delicious smoothies..Try our full English breakfast..Yumm!!
Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

We visited the Happy Days Cafe today at around 1PM just after having lunch. What a great experience!

Although we only had a drink as we had already eaten, it was a great find along the gap to stop and have a couple of drinks. The staff were really friendly and were happy to chat with us about our holiday and about beautiful Barbados.

I had a chocolate ice cream shake and my partner had a vanilla one. We were traveling with my family and so there were 6 with us. The shake was delicious and was freshly done and was amazingly cool in the 30 degree heat, the staff made sure we all had what we needed - even made sure my mum had a large glass of ice as extra for her wine which most people tend to forget!

Overall a great experience and nice hidden gem. The colourful Chattel House village it is situated in makes it have that cool Caribbean vibe also!

Reviewed 13 September 2016

delightful place and reasonable. good food and drinks at minimum expense. very pleasant atmosphere and good service.

Reviewed 11 September 2016

We found Happy Days on a walk down The Gap. It's slightly tucked away in a small courtyard and is definitely worth visiting if you want simple, decent, well cooked food which is delivered with a smile.

We ate here several times and on the first occasion opted for a full English breakfast. We were not disappointed with the quality or amount of food. There is something to suit most people and I must mention the pancakes (with or without blueberries) because I would have eaten them every day if I could.

The staff here are fantastic which makes your whole experience very relaxed.

Reviewed 9 September 2016

I ate here often with friends and was very happy my breakfast every time. The service was prompt and friendly. I will be back next year, especially for the lovely cinnamon French toast :)

Reviewed 8 September 2016

As we were self catering, sometimes we would have toast on the balcony, but more often than not we would venture out to Happy Days. Best Banana Pancakes I have ever had. Lovely staff, food comes quickly, quiet picturesque location in the Chattel Village and only a short walk from the family apartment.