All reviews sporting pig continental breakfast dover beach budget hotel the gap air con a pool view room nice pool area beach towels two double beds the hotel is clean reception staff tea coffee bliss cafe bars and restaurants hotel is great cleaned every day
Reviewed 11 October 2018

I have stayed at this hotel about 5 or 6 times with large groups of family and friends. All staff are very professional and welcoming . Nothing is too much trouble. I love it so much I stayed twice this year. Works are being done at the hotel and the manager kindly gave customers a free island safari trip so there was no inconvenience to their stay by noise pollution. Fab day and a big thank you for that. Very considerate. See you all soon .

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Angie A
HotelManagerBarbados, General Manager at Time Out Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Angie A,

We really appreciate your continued repeat business! Thank you for this support and we are so happy to know you enjoyed the day of adventure we organized for you and the other guests! We are making a great headway on our renovations and 50% of our hotel is now completed!!! We are all very excited and I know our new and repeat guests are going to be so happy with these renovations! We look forward to having you return to our hotel soon again!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 7 October 2018

I have stayed here about eight times, and would not consider any other place. The staff is friendly, helpful and efficient. The room price includes a continental breakfast - what a deal ! ! ! Looking forward to returning next year.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ray H

Dear Ray H, thank you for this amazing review! We are looking forward to welcoming you back to our hotel!!!

All the best,

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

I stayed in the hotel for a 2 week vacation and I can't complain about the service we received, Celeste is a lovely lady who is in charge of the breakfast staff and whatever you asked for she would help, staff who clean the rooms are very helpful , room was cleaned every day,some of the reception staff were very friendly especially the gentleman Pierre, the staff left a lasting impression on me especially as it was my first visit to Barbados, only complaint I have is some of the locals who hang around outside or at the beach across the street, they offer you aloe Vera then stood outside the hotel every day asking me to pay for it, my advice don't take any aloe Vera picked fresh from the trees as they hound you for cash. Will definitely return to the island and the hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Sharon R

Dear Sharon R, Thank you for taking the time you leaving a review of your recent stay with us at Time Out Hotel! We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us and have given us 5 stars! Our team strive hard to offer excellent customer service and we are so happy to see that we have exceeded these expectations! We look forward to welcoming you back to Time Out very soon!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 3 October 2018

I thought the room, people, and overall hotel stay was great! I had one slight problem with very little bugs by the sliding glass door but other than that everything else was great. I would also look to expand the amount room service options like maybe being able to order items in advance of the stay like sodas and beers.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank William B
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Let me just say first the bar staff and Celeste in the lounge were fantastic the reception staff although friendly were not helpful at all my brother had his wallet taken no one offered him any help from the day reception staff , to many outside people walking around the grounds I understand building Work was going on but nobody knew who was who , cleaning a joke had dead flys left on bedside cabinet all week, no hot water in the shower even after asking 3 days in a row had to use my sisters shower in her room !! Not somewhere I would go again or recommend to anyone.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family