“2nd time around a blast”
other travellers have booked this property
Bedroom 1 Bedroom 2
Photo 1 of bathroom
Photo 2 of bathroom
Close up Exterior
Sitting Area and Kitchen in distance
Sitting area with close up of dining area
Sitting area opposite view towards door
Kitchen
Oistins (walking distance from apartment)
Oistins
Welches Beach (5 minute walk from apartment)
Welches Beach
Sunset at Welches Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Rosanna F
Toronto, Canada
“2nd time around a blast”
Reviewed 24 May 2015 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

I previously wrote a review last year for my first stay and as promised i returned to Barbados again. This time myself and 3 other friends stayed for almost 2 weeks on the top floor. My review might sound the same as last but oh well lol. My stay was amazing !!! I cannot put in writing how much i appreciate Don`s promptness to all my emails. ( and i have a lot) His efforts to accommodate my needs are always appreciated.

This was my first time staying on the top floor and its very big. It was def enough space for the 4 of us but now that i have been a frequent visitor to Barbados i have made amazing friends, so having the room for everyone to lime was def needed . Thanks to my friends who take us grocery shopping on those dreadful hot days. I decided to have a bbq and invited some friends over and Don was nice enough to bring over the bbq so we could use it. He really makes you feel at home and you actually feel like you live there and not just on vacation. The whole apartment is equipped with everything you need for your stay. There is a washer and a dryer upstairs but only a washer in the other apartments.

I usually bring alot of condiments from home and some instant foods to cook on the side(oatmeal, side kicks, pancake mix) prices at the supermarket could be a bit high. I usually make breakfast in the morning and eat in oistins everyday. During my stay i might cook at home 3 times or so. Groceries are pricey so if you can bring whatever you can from home snacks etc.... eggs for example i found a place it was like a hut and they sold eggs and chicken it was soo cheap i think we paid 15 BB (7.50 US)for 30 eggs which was a deal.I def ventured off the second time around. The island is small but there is soo much to see. Everyone on the island is soo friendly.

I cant wait for my 3rd visit in July for Cropover . This will def be an amazing experience. See you soon Don !!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Damion C
“Mr”
Reviewed 3 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

Walking distance to everything. Communication was great. Everything I expected. Don even called us a few days into our stay to see how thing we're going and if we need anything.

Milka K
“Just amazing!”
Reviewed 18 January 2015 for a stay in November 2014
person found this review helpful

We were a group of 4 friends that stayed in the apartments in November 2014. Don and the team were great, informative, always happy to help. Even picked us up from the airport!
The location was great for us, away from the very touristy and busy places but still close enough to everything! The apartments are located in a quiet, residential part of Oistins, it was probably a good 10-15 mins walk to the massive supermarket and closest bar (Surfer's Cafe), so might be an issue if you are older/have mobility problems.
Apartments are truly fully equipped, good air con (only in bedrooms), wifi, full kitchen with a massive oven, washing machine, everything you could need.
Amazing value for money, remember you get what you pay for so with that in mind I would fully recommend this place if you are on a budget.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
cmdesigns
“Best Birthday weekend ever!!!”
Reviewed 9 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

There are no words to describe how awesome our stay was at Annjenn. First, communicating with the owners was fast and very friendly and the apartment is great. Its situated in a very quiet n serene neighbourhood. Everything you could want is right there. My daughter and I had the best birthday weekend thus far and cannot wait to go back there. She cried so bad when we had to leave. I thought it was so great that Don G took time out to meet with me and see how our stay was going :) I can't stop telling everyone about Annjenn apartments lol. Keep up the excellence. Will never forget this experience :) thank you guys sooooooooo much

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Rosanna F
Toronto, Canada
“Trip to remember”
Reviewed 9 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

This was my first time travelling to barbados and is not my last. I dont usually like writing reviews but to be honest this is how i found this place to begin with. i only have the upmost best things to say about the service we have receieved from the team. First would like to say thank you to Joanne for the prompt correspondance and answering all my questions and accomodating some "issues" that i encountered. (long story) She was the best !! Second Don who picked us up from the airport was professional and showed us around a little to get familiar with the area. Merlene( i hope i spelled it correct) She was amazing she kept our units cleaned and was very polite.

The unit was clean just like i read and seen in the pictures, i knew what i was expecting and i was very impressed. The unit has everything you need to live, if your staying for long periods of times. Kitchen is equipped with everything. You have satelite and Wifi. The beds were comfortable and had air conditioning in each room. The location i couldnt have asked for anything better. The building is situated on a quiet street off the main road walking distance to everything. (beach, stores,grocery, food venders etc) just a 15 minute walk to oistins to enjoy their fish fry fridays. I had the most amazing experince in barbados thanks to the staff of Annjenn apartments. The price to pay to stay in a hotel i didnt even spend a fraction of that. Their prices are affordable! im possibly returning back in September and i will stay there again ! i would recommend this to anyone who is travelling to Barbados.

Thanks again !

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing