“AMAZING”
Ocean One beachfront gardens
Ocean One building beach side
Ocean One building
Ocean One entrance doorway
Ocean One penthouse living room view
Ocean one gate entrance
Ocean One Pools & gardens
Ocean One kitchen view
Ocean One  foyer view
Ocean One guest bedroom view
Ocean One penthouse floor to ceiling view
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Frecklesm
“AMAZING”
Reviewed 5 November 2012 for a stay in October 2012

I have to say that everything I was told and everything I read was exactly that and more... I even Slept one morning on the Balcony it was so restful with the sounds of the waves it was peaceful. We had the best of both worlds... The beach a stone throw away, and the Pool as you exit the building... Everything was so close...

I Also have to say I have a rainshower at home, so it was a pleasant surprise to have the use of that there... There were monkeys right next door that was on the wall every morning.... Comfortable beds... And very clean. The View from our dinning room was Gorgeous when we sat down for breakfast, and the Balcony views were Spectacular... I plan on coming again and hope I get the same apt # 401. Thanks to our housekeeper and Albert for his beautiful Condo. My friends and I had such a blast until we are going through withdrawrals..

I have to also mention that the Security there in the building was a Plus. Made us feel very comfortable everytime we left and came back to relax.... Most Definitely we will be back.... Thanks again Albert. It was BEST!!

Value Location
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Cheshire

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Ontario
Reviewed 21 February 2012 for a stay in January 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing