2,522 results
All reviewsthe blue roomdeck restaurantted's tourhappy hourfishblades familyrum punch partysuperior roomacross the roadpalm treesthe activities deskfamily run hotelgift shopthe gaptop floormama miasmall reef
Reviewed 23 June 2012

We stayed at CCB May 19, 2012 for 5 nights. The room was very nice with a balcony and beach view. The hotel staff were very nice and accomadating. The breakfast buffett was good. The Beach bar was great with 2 happy hours a day. Antonio the one bartender was really good, and so were the other bartenders. The snorkeling off the beach was fun and easy. The placed reef balls there which attracts a lot of sea life. There were many resturants within walking distance. We took a catamaran sail one day to snorkel with sea turtles. The guides feed the turtles so it does get a little hectic. Overall we would stay at CCB again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sunfunbeer
Management response:Responded 27 June 2012

Dear Firend, I am so pleased that yo uhad a great holiday with us at Coconut Court. We are not a luxurious hotel but we work hard to ensure that our property is kept clean and in good repair, we also have a team of dedicated, friendly professionals to help us look after all of our guests. Antonio and the boys are a great bunch and they make the Beach Bar come alive. There is no better way to end the day in Barbados! I am also pleased that you enjoyed snorkeling in the lagoon. My brothers, Mark and James constructed the reef balls and sunk them in our swimming area in 2000 so they are now full of small reef fish. Delightful and easy snorkeling for everyone just meters off the shore. Please be sure to come and visit us again soon. Next time, be sure to spend more than five days - there is so much for you yet to discover. Barbados - so beautiful!
One love, Linda, Jason, Mark and all of the staff at The Coconut!

Reviewed 22 June 2012

Just returned after 10 fabulous days at the Coconut Court. The hotel has a great location not too far from "The Gap" and Bridgetown with pleanty of bars and restaurants inbetween! The new south coast boardwalk is a must for an early evening (or morning) stroll. The rooms are clean, large and spacious and have a great view of the beach. The beach bar is real asset to the hotel along with two "Happy Hours" everyday! Nothing is too much trouble for the staff especially Antonio, John and Margaret. The beach infront of the hotel is wonderful although a little rocky in places but great for snorkling! The Blue Room accross the road has karaoke some nights and ladies drink free from 10-11pm (just remember to mention that you are a lady or you will be charged!!). We met some fantastic people from all over the world. I have been to Barbados many times and often considered this hotel but never stayed here but I will be returning to this hotel for sure!!
Many thanks Coconut Court crew for a great stay and keep up the good work!

Room Tip: Room 92 is a fabulous beach front room on the ground floor.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 27 June 2012

Dear Friend, thank you for writing this review for us. I loved the title you chose "Just Perfect." That about sums it up doesn't it? Coconut Court is clean, affordable, friendly, centrally located family hotel on the beach. What more do you need to have a great holiday! I absolutely love the boardwalk too. I was walking on it just this morning. I am working on losing ten pounds so need to get out there! But, I would agree, it is a lovely setting and the boardwalk is used by visitors and locals alike. Please be sure to come back for another visit with us soon. I hope to get to Yorkshire, England one day. My grandfather was originally from there too. Take care and we hope to see you back at Coconut Court again soon.
Best wishes, Linda, Jason, Mark, and all of your friends at Coconut Court.

Reviewed 19 June 2012

The staff was pleasant cheerful and helpful.. Though they do not have an elevator they accommodated my difficulties by giving us a room on the pool restaurant level and hauling our bags for us. Antinio was great.

We had planned to stay there during both ends of our Caribbean charter. Our flight arrangements were changed and there was no problem for the Coconut Court. We did stay three days at the end of our charter and couldn't be happier. All the rooms have balconies that face the ocean. Not just an ocean view. They also have a beach for a dip in the Caribbean.

We did take the Island Tour with Ted and couldn't have been happier. We visited several scenic spots with stops for a rum punch, had lunch and tour at a plantation.

Would go back in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank hoppalong
Reviewed 18 June 2012

This hotel provides well priced, clean an convenient accommodation. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles of a resort hotel, but it has a nice beach, decent bar and sister bar over the road (which you can charge to your room). It's an ideal hotel if you want to base yourself somewhere and do activities on the island. The staff were all very friendly (as are most people in Barbados!), and we didn't have anything to complain about.

Room Tip: There are no lifts, 1st floor rooms are probably the best option if you have a lot of luggage.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2012

I have just come back from 2 weeks at CCB and I travelled on my own. I had a beach front superior room 103. It was fantastic. All the staff at CCB our wonderful especially Antonio, Mark, John, Margaret and Rado. Nothing is too much trouble for any of them at all. I met some fantastic people from London, Yorkshire and Wales. My room was very clean. Only one small point is that the tv was about 8ft up on the wall but having said that I never turned it on once!! My view on my balcony was heaven and as I am a heavy smoker it wasnt any trouble at all going on the balcony to smoke and to hear the sea and see the view and at night the whistling frogs were amazing!!! The beach bar especially is a definite crowd drawer - where at 12-1 and 5-6 is happy hour and boy was it happy hour to see Antonio do his tricks with the bottles. Over the road there is the Blue Room which is great and has tv screens and nearly every night something going on and they also have 2 happy hours (HEAVEN!!) Jason was particularly nice but Mark was very miserable at all times!!!!! The beach is wonderful but please take some sea shoes as a bit rocky and amazing for snorkling as lots of fish to see. I cannot praise the hotel enough - I have been to Barbados 7 times and I am booking this hotel again next year for sure!

Room Tip: Definitely choose a beach front superior for the best views. Take those little shoes you can wear in the sea. Everything else is fantastic and even a little shop.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo