“Second quality visit”

St. Aubyns Guest House
Ranked #1 of 13 Burnham-On-Sea B&B and Inns
Reviewed 1 July 2017

I previously stayed here with my wife and child last year. We stayed in a room with a four poster bed that was wonderful. It surpassed our expectations to an extent that meant we booked again for this year. So we returned this year with 2 children, a 2 year old and a 9 month old. We stayed in the family room overlooking the road (although if you sit in the chair by the bathroom you can see the sea!). The family room comprises of 1 double bed and 2 singles, the one of which appears to have a pull out for a further bed. The double bed and the one main single were beyond comfortable. The room was immaculate on our arrival and was serviced to that standard every day. The fact that the guesthouse has a pool is also a massive bonus especially with a young family. I could not fault the guest house but by far the main positive thing about this place is the owners. Mark and Simon could not be more helpful, kind and welcoming to such an extent that even when they intend on spending time socialising they even leave their mobile phone number in case they are needed for anything. Simply could not fault the place. Well worth a stay. Great value for money.

Room Tip: Room 4 has a 4 poster bed. Room 1 is small, fine for a couple. Room 2 is large and would accomodate...
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Adam S
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

Writing this on behalf of my neighbours. We booked this stay for them based on previous reviews. We dropped them to the b&b and was greeted by Simon and mark with tea. My neighbours would Like to thank Simon and mark for giving them a home from home experience, they could not do enough for them and nothing was too much trouble. Absolutely immaculate establishment, friendly welcoming and affordable. Completely relaxed after a weeks break there and they will definitely be returning next year. James said thank you for the bacon sandwich (when he picked them back up) :) see you soon !!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for the weekend just gone. Primary reason for the visit was the Weston Air Show. This BnB suited my needs. Location was great, and I was able to find a near by Park Run that suited my plans too!

Upon arriving, I was warmly welcomed by Mark and Simon, who couldn't do enough throughout my stay!

Despite me being later than I'd planned due to traffic, this wasn't an issue for them.

From the off, I was invited to spend time in the garden area, shown where the pool was if I wanted a swim after taking my things to my room.

Despite there being tea and coffee facilities in the room, Mark was only too happy to make a pot of tea for me to have in the garden area to accompany a slice of cake (I recommend it :))!

As mentioned above I planned on joining in the local 'park run' on the Saturday morning, so I gave Mark the heads up that I wouldn't require breakfast that morning. Mark kindly offered to make something for my return, despite this being outside of their normal breakfast hours so I didn't completely miss out on a breakfast! I was also welcome to make some toast and have some fruit before I left for my run (which again was before the breakfast times started!)! Very kind offer it was!

Mark was only too happy to talk about the days plans, offering advice or directions when needed!

Rooms were exceptional; clean, tidy, suited to size of party, everything you need within it; tea, coffee, biscuits, alongside the obvious (bed, wardrobe including hangers, tv etc).

Plenty of parking for one car per party.

Hotel itself was spotlessly clean!

Will definitely be looking to book again next year, if not before!

Thanks for a great stay!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Fantastic b&b Mark and Simon can't do enough for you we had a Lovley stay and we were greeted with homemade cake which was divine. Will be back again very soon to see you both, keep up the good work

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Chose because of high trip advisor reviews and not disappointed. Excellent room, even enjoyed swim in heated pool. Breakfast one of the nicest we have had anywhere. Both Simon and Mark prepared to put themselves out to be helpful.
Thankyou

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Burnham-On-Sea
0.4 km away
Cabot Court Hotel
#2 of 28 in Weston-super-Mare
1.4 km away
Ashbourne House Bed and Breakfast
Ashbourne House Bed and Breakfas...
#2 of 13 in Burnham-On-Sea
0.4 km away
The Victoria Hotel
The Victoria Hotel
#4 of 13 in Burnham-On-Sea

Been to St. Aubyns Guest House? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK