“Wonderful pizza!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had a big meal earlier in the day in Montepulciano and my hotel was near Tre Stelle. Wonderful service, friendly, clean, pizza was splendid. I had the capricciola. I wish I could get this in the US!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Our family of four with two young sons absolutely loves Ristorante Tre Stelle! The food is wonderful - all of it - and the service is so very friendly. The prices are very reasonable. It's a family owned place and the owners are quite involved.

My sons fell in love with one of the servers, Loretta, who was so kind to them. The garden is beautiful and a very relaxing spot for dinner. There is a small playground in the back corner to entertain the children. There is also dining indoors if preferred :).

Favorite dishes: the pici!, the pizza, zuppa di farro, ribollita, and my youngest son adores their cotoletta di pollo and insisted on eating it every single night. For dessert, I must have tried at least 6 different things and it was all great! The crema catalana is divine!

Weekend Tip - make a reservation!

An easy 7-8 minute drive from Montepulciano, located in the beautiful small village of Sant'Albino which also has a lovely swimming pool!

We are counting down to our return in December! Hoping they are open in the time period of 23 Dec to 1 Jan!!

1  Thank B_family_of4
Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

We called in here as it was recommended by our hotel nearby and delicious pici - Tuscan pasta like a thick spaghetti.
I had the pecorino and black pepper pici and my partner the pici all'arrabiata and both were delicious.
We were in a hurry so no dessert but they gave us biscuits and sweets with limoncello to follow.
A good place to stop for home cooking if you are near Montepulciano.

Reviewed 21 September 2016

Wonderful place. Great service, fabulous food. Owner sent out several dishes for us and didn't charge us for them. It was obviously a very popular place as it was always busy. We went back for a second time and it was just as good, just as friendly, and just fabulous! Definitely go if you are in the area.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Went here for a late lunch with local friends on a holiday weekend. It's outside of the hill town, on its own lot. You go downstairs to the restaurant and garden. Plenty of parking. The six year old loved running around in the garden.

They had pizza, I had pasta with wild boar ragout sauce, something I've had twice before at a pricy West LA Venetian style place. It was delicious. Good service. Clean restrooms. Pretty empty at the hour we were there but you can tell they host big groups from all the room they have inside and out.