Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews his son thakur baljeet singh leopard safari other guests home stay heritage property evening safari full moon night home away from home great host icing on the cake each guest modern amenities dining hall before dinner felt like home spent nights
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Castle Bera is about a 5-hour drive from Ahmedabad (230 km). It is a heritage haveli nestled in a small and peaceful hamlet of Bera village near the Jawai bandh. It has 4 rooms that are a testament to the royal heritage of the family of Thakur Baljit Singh 'WINKU"! The rooms are extremely comfortable and large with all the necessities for a relaxed holiday. The staff is very hospitable and is extremely courteous and efficient in serving at any time of the day. Their Leopard Safaris are equally good and handled by experienced rangers. Naransinh is the lead ranger, followed by Harsh, who also happens to be the property manager. The food is excellent and so is the overall ambiance of this place.

Room tip: The biggest and the best room is the family room which is a reflection of the past royalty.
Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Castle Bera was an epic experience in all proportions. Me and a group of my friends visited Bera in the middle of Rajasthan summer for a short trip, a trip we had to extend because we couldn’t get enough of the property, hospitality, food and last but not the least the leopard sitings. Every morning we saw at least one leopard for three straight days which was a rarity as we were told by our hosts. It was a beautiful experience and one to surely remember and one I would like to experience all over again soon enough!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The most amazing leopard spotting place I have ever visited, we spotted the leopard in first 5 mins of our safari as if it was waiting for us.
The food was delicious and the outdoor dinners in the middle of jungle were totally a new experience for me,
The stay at the palace is a timeless experience , well maintained heritage property welcomes you like a king.
I would surely visit again and strongly recommend it everyone.

Reviewed 26 June 2021

So me and 8-9 other friends of mine went to Bera for a small holiday, where our host and dear friend Yaduveer made our trip not just successful by helping us spot the leopard, but the setup for us for everything was just inch to inch perfect , the views , the service , the food, the spotting safari. The food was really really good every time we were served with special delicacies which added to this perfect trip. Now the place of stay will definitely make you feel like you part of history. The host will take you to a nice fun conversation about the history of the place . Last but not the least , the host also showcased his local artisans craftsmanship, The Bera Jackets . A must have jacket in your collection,I did place my order for that .
These jackets have their own history with this historical site . I had an amazing experience, a must go place and enjoy the serenity and beautiful atmosphere.

Reviewed 22 June 2021

Words can't describe my experience at Castle Bera. The castle is beautiful, with charming old photographs which capture the rich history of the place and the family. The food was just Excellent, words can't describe how good the food was. Our host Mr Yaduveer was very knowledgeable about the local wildlife and made sure that we felt at home. Would love to visit again!