Agoda.com
Trip.com
All reviews his son thakur baljeet singh leopard safari other guests home stay heritage property evening safari full moon night home away from home great host icing on the cake each guest modern amenities dining hall before dinner felt like home spent nights
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Castle Bera was an epic experience in all proportions. Me and a group of my friends visited Bera in the middle of Rajasthan summer for a short trip, a trip we had to extend because we couldn’t get enough of the property, hospitality, food and last but not the least the leopard sitings. Every morning we saw at least one leopard for three straight days which was a rarity as we were told by our hosts. It was a beautiful experience and one to surely remember and one I would like to experience all over again soon enough!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The most amazing leopard spotting place I have ever visited, we spotted the leopard in first 5 mins of our safari as if it was waiting for us.
The food was delicious and the outdoor dinners in the middle of jungle were totally a new experience for me,
The stay at the palace is a timeless experience , well maintained heritage property welcomes you like a king.
I would surely visit again and strongly recommend it everyone.

Reviewed 26 June 2021

So me and 8-9 other friends of mine went to Bera for a small holiday, where our host and dear friend Yaduveer made our trip not just successful by helping us spot the leopard, but the setup for us for everything was just inch to inch perfect , the views , the service , the food, the spotting safari. The food was really really good every time we were served with special delicacies which added to this perfect trip. Now the place of stay will definitely make you feel like you part of history. The host will take you to a nice fun conversation about the history of the place . Last but not the least , the host also showcased his local artisans craftsmanship, The Bera Jackets . A must have jacket in your collection,I did place my order for that .
These jackets have their own history with this historical site . I had an amazing experience, a must go place and enjoy the serenity and beautiful atmosphere.

Reviewed 22 June 2021

Words can't describe my experience at Castle Bera. The castle is beautiful, with charming old photographs which capture the rich history of the place and the family. The food was just Excellent, words can't describe how good the food was. Our host Mr Yaduveer was very knowledgeable about the local wildlife and made sure that we felt at home. Would love to visit again!

Reviewed 6 June 2021 via mobile

Beta is near highway
Recommended by our friend in 2015.

We went on first week of March

Reached in afternoon from Muchalla Mahavir ji near Kumbhalgarh

Firstly we though we will do only safari as it was beyond our budget

But after looking in the Room - what a loverly rooms

With Dome in bathroom, big size room.

Food quality Honl melt and superb.

Thakur ji was was with us during all the meals and shared his expeuof jungle , Chambal.

Separate sitting place on terrace.

You have to be there to feel it

Cannot describe in words

Safari with Mr Bheru on Monday was fantastic
Seen mother leopard with 3 cubs playing

Also been to Jawai dam for birds and crocodile.

Room tip: Any time is good to visit Please call them for location before you arrive
Date of stay: February 2021