Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline
eDreams
Agoda.com
All reviews peaceful stay jaw dropping lidder river place to stay pahalgam market amazing location delicious food rajma bank valley hospitality view mr stream kashmir
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 April 2021

Best stay in Pahalgam. Resort location is just jaw dropping. To add more to it is the room and view. This is just not it. Staff here is very cooperative. Manager Aijaz is very professional and helping. Food here is delicious and credit goes to cook Irshad.
Room service from Haddi is just a call away. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2019 via mobile

Stayed at Peace Resorts for a day and was highpoint of our family vacation at Kashmir. The location is just besides the Lidder river, u can spend hours sitting on the riverbanks...also the snowcapped montain views on both sides are awesome. The hospitality of manager was great...vehicle can be arranged right from the hotel for trip to Chandawadi, Betaab, Aru...Food was excellent. Resort has only 6 room, which are not huge, but amenities are all available..electric blankets, heater, geyser, flat TV...u would want to spend most of time outdoors.
Little bit away from main Pahalgam...but if you are looking for a place away from the hustle..this is the place. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2019

It was a great stay; I enjoyed 2 days there on ground of amazing location, cleanliness, hospitality and food. Property Manager Ejaz and care taker Irshad ensured we had a memorable time there with their extended support. It is a property where I would like to go back. Their property is exactly matching as shown in the pictures in fact it is even more beautiful. If you are someone who enjoys lap of nature with all comfort then you should not miss it.

Room tip: Rooms facing stream have amazing view
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 May 2019 via mobile

Walison Peace Resort is on the bank of Lidder river at Pahalgam, far from the hustle and bustle of city life, apt for nature lovers and honeymooners, misty silence prevailing all around other than the sound of the gushing river and chirping birds. Nature around was serene and jaw-dropping, amidst pine forest, flock of sheep roaming around.
We had a very homely and peaceful stay over there. Rooms were equipped with all basic amenities, clean and very spacious, bathrooms with provision for 24*7 hot water, I was traveling with my aged parents, services were very fast and prompt, be it our meals or warm drinking water or a cup of tea, we got everything within 5 minutes. We never felt we were far away from our family. Food was so tasty and fresh, even simple mixed veg curry felt so lip-smacking. Ershad cooked with so much of love and care for us.
We were warmly greeted by the entire village of shephards there, they offered us walnuts from their gardens.
The resort is located at a heavenly place in Pahalgam, it has a lush green lawn ending at the bank of Lidder river that can be a perfect place to witness a beautiful sunset or nature at its best, I would recommend everyone out there to stay at the resort at least once if vacation to you means staying close to nature and thereby reviving yourself.
Last but not least, I left one small thing of mine at our room by mistake, Ershad and team managed to travel more than 100km to give my stuff back after I returned to Srinagar. Never thought somebody outside my family would put so much of effort for my belongings. I was so overwhelmed!
The only sad thing was we stayed at Pahalgam for 1 night only, and it was never a justice to the place and people around, I would love to go there again soon on another vacation and this time would stay there for 5-7 days.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Walisons, General Manager at Peace Resort by Walisons, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2019

Hello ,
Thank you so much for giving us a chance to serve you. We always try our best to make all our guests comfortable and we are glad we were successful in creating a beautiful experience for you and your family .
Really looking forward to serving you again in the near future .

Reviewed 7 April 2019 via mobile

My stay was excellent.
Irshaad and Aijaz were too helpful. Food was tasty and healthy.
They both were good. I am solo traveler and this trip was the best trip ever.
I would highly recommend this place to my family and friends.

Will come again soon