All reviewslidder rivercafe log innhi teahigh teatrout beatsuite roomwarm hospitalityspecial mentiondelicious foodbreakfast and dinnercourteous staffexcellent viewcomfortable staylawnsvalleykashmirimarket
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I was hopping on the streets of Pahalgam and the name The trout beat caught my attention, which i later on found was the cafe . Being an angler they have the perfect cafe for anglers and the services provided are just excellent . They have a bookshop too by the name of Almirah ! Located besides the river lidder it has more than what a five star offers !

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

5 star hotel, personalised service, got personal butlers, view was amazing from room. Butler really spoils you. Outdoor sitting is therapy on its own. River and mountain are just few steps away. Must stay at this hotel. Facilities include restaurant, game room, health club, pool, sports shop, gift shop, massage, currency exchange. Staff is very friendly and helpful.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank SaurabhDewanLondon
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Pahalgam a quiet Little town nestled in beautiful pine trees and the gurgling river lidder! We checked into Pahalgam hotel and the most beautiful days of my holiday started! Early morning as I opened my eyes I saw d snowpeaked mountains and d lovely river lidder... couldn't have asked fr more! Breakfast was like royalty . The whole staff was around to pamper us.the most amazing spread. Loved it! Sightseeing was beautiful and d staff was waiting to receive us for high tea! Tandoori gobhi was delectable and cheese balls. They had d best tea fr us. I was there with two of my sisters and it's d best reunion we have had! Thnx Pahalgam hotel fr d warm hospitality and d ambience! Hope to visit u again!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 April 2017

Pahalgam Hotel is apt both for business as well as leisure. Location is excellent. The view of Lidder river and mountains is unparalleled. The staff is courteous. Suits are comfortable. Room service is not up to mark. Rooms are spacious and comfortable. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Take River Facing Rooms
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank anands983
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Visited in 1 st week of april. Superb location. Very near to main market area. Excellent hospitality. Not upto the mark in veg food though .Rooms are good size, feels like home, staff is really very helpful

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family