All reviews lidder river common areas ahad group front office the hotel staff great property small hill great hospitality central heating buffet spread f b excellent stay great view rooms are spacious house keeping breakfast and dinner special mention
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Me and my wife were recently on a 12 day vacation to Kashmir and we spent 5 nights in Welcome Hotel Pine & Peak at Pahalgam after our stay in Gulmarg and Srinagar. We definitely are very happy that we decided to spend maximum amount of our vacation time in Pahalgam as this is probably the most beautiful part of Kashmir. To top this, Welcome Hotel Pine and Peak is probably the best place to stay in Pahalgam. It is the most luxurious and comfortable property in Pahalgam as it is recently renovated. You may not find any thing in Pahalgam close to this as renovation is difficult here due to stern administrative control of the forest authorities.
Our experience here right from the time we made our booking was hassle free ensured by Isaf Bhatt their reservation Manager.
The moment we arrived at the hotel after a long day of sight seeing we were taken great care of by their very sensitive front office team of Zaffar, Shahid and Nazir. Sencing that we were tired we were directly taken to our room for completing the check in formalities after a hot cup of Kawaha (kind of Kashmiri tea). From there on the hospitatlity was simply great and the quality and taste of the food was fantastic. The restaurant staff was eager and would go over board to ensure timely service. I would make a special mention of two Service boys Lateef and Showkat who were simply very good at anticipating the needs of their guests.
We would recommend that apart from some of the ususual sight seeing locations like Aru valley, Baisaran and Betaab valley you try out some off beat locations and probably take a trek Shikargha or Pony ride to Sudmarg. Mr. Nazir in the front office could help you with that or ask for Bhasir guide out side the hotel.

In short I would say that the entire staff of this hotel is really obssessed with Customer satisfaction and would like to specially thank Zaffar for making our stay morable.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jitkb
AhadHotels, General Manager at WelcomHotel Pine N Peak Pahalgam - Member ITC's Hotel Group, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Greetings from WelcomHotel Pine-n-Peak !

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your recent stay with us.

Thank you for sparing your time in completing your feedback on TripAdvisor.

We, at WelcomHotel Pine-n-Peak, continue to be committed to provide you and all our guests with the highest standard of service in the industry. We look forward to your continued patronage and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors.

I look forward to meeting up with you during your next visit and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements. You could contact me on roop.pandita@itchotels.in or alternately call me on +919797782208.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

This one is an absolutely lovely hotel. We had an amazing stay right from the time we got in.
The rooms are well done, luxurious. The staff is friendly and helpful. The hotel decor is beautiful. I particularly liked the use of pines flowers. The food at the hotel is good too. We in particular enjoyed our dinner with fried himalayan trout, rajma and chawal.
Overall, it was a very pleasant stay. I would certainly go back.

Stayed: January 2018
1  Thank TheCornerChair

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Amazing place to be....awesome hotel...hospatilty superb...staff is very friendly and coperative...specially the manager zaffar bhai was very coperative and helpful man...no words for hospatilty...hotel has a gr8 scenic beauty

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Himanshu G

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Pine and peak amazing property..! And beautiful service we came here with my full family and they gave an instant upgrade to us as we were with children’..! And their food quality is really good..! Zaffer front desk manager was really courteous and made our stay very comfortable..! Thank u itc for the wonderful memory u gave us ..!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank kanikasinghania
AhadHotels, General Manager at WelcomHotel Pine N Peak Pahalgam - Member ITC's Hotel Group, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Reviewed 24 March 2018

From our arrival to departure, the service was exceptional. Being a luxury traveller, we can confidently say that this hotel ticks all the boxes for a 5 star accommodation. Housekeeping and dining team were real professionals in their fields. Their fried trout is absolutely mouthwatering. Front desk manager, Zaffar Malik's customer service is exceptional. The standard and level of service we received from Zaffar and the team exceeded our expectations...it was extraordinary! We also had some special visitors [monkeys] sitting on our bedroom window sill - loved it! The hotel is very liberal...celebrated International Women's Day...thank you to the management and the staff for making us part of the celebration - feel honoured! I highly recommend this hotel...serenity is at it's best! Looking forward to our next trip!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Shereena K
AhadHotels, General Manager at WelcomHotel Pine N Peak Pahalgam - Member ITC's Hotel Group, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear Ma'am,