“Amazing hospitality, great locations and well rounded experience by Mountain Magic”

Mountain Magic Trek n Tours
Ranked #12 of 14 things to do in Pahalgam
More attraction details
Owner description: Mountain Magic Trek n Tours is a professional travel and tour operator based in Pahalgam Kashmir. We offer unmatched, memorable holidays at comfortable price. Whether you want to enjoy the peaceful atmosphere of Pahalgam with high mountains, cool air, bending rivers or want to stay the luxurious house boats of Dal lake in Kashmir, we provide every kind of travel facility. We have an track record and experience in travel industry for about 30 years and many satisfied clients from all over the world. We specialize in General holiday, Jeep Safari's, Adventure Tours, Trekking etc. It is because of our professional and warm hospitality that our clients always come back to us again and again..
Reviewed 1 July 2017

My trip to Pahalgam and Aru would be incomplete without a special mention of Mountain Magic and its team. I had to solo trek Kohlai glacier for which Mountain Magic made the arrangements. My guide, Imtiaz, was a wonderful person and ensured that I never once felt uncomfortable in his company, even though I was trekking alone. Ibrahim, the company owner, went out of his way to make my stay pleasant in Aru and giving me the best and most authentic local experience. His guest house in Aru is what dreams are made of. Such pleasant location and lovely setup. They even prepared me a hearty breakfast next morning when we were to leave for the trek.

On the trek, Imtiaz was well equipped with all necessary things to eat, sleeping bags etc. Even though I could not complete my trek because I fell sick, I did enjoy our little camping in the valley. All in all, highly recommended.

All reviews
"ibrahim"
in 26 reviews
"leadership"

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Really....Its a good place to visit, but when you have the person there to guide you..like Ibrahim, your trip will be memorable.
This agency care for you...in my first day stay, I wished to river rafting and told to mr Ibrahim the same. He replied "bahi mosam khrab ho sakta hai , kal kijiye"
The person who running this business with care of his guest ,really appreciated.
Otherwise mostly I have seen on tourist places agencies takes risk for making more money.
Good Service with pocket friendly expenses.
Due to person like him, I will suggest to all do visit place Pahlgam ..enjoy the real nature.
Thank you Mr Ibrahim...EID Mubarak In advance
Regards
Nilesh Rathi
Note- Ask the riders for Front space while raftting, then you can say...Dar Ke Aage Jeet Hai.

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Amazing views adventures trips I just loved it... I go every year it's a heaven on earth.

Guys I will also recommend you a great hotel to stay over there such nice hotel with beautiful views and amazing service and food quality..

#hotelbrownpalace

Reviewed 19 June 2017

Mountain Magic Trek n Tours provided amazing hospitality during Mt Kolohoi (5425m) expedition (Sep 2015) a joint expedition of J&K Tourism and IMF. It was a successful expedition in which 14 climbers made it to the top and it wouldn't have been possible without the logistic support provided by Mountain Magic Trek n Tours .

1  Thank Nawab_Maozam_Khan
See more reviews
Reviewed 13 June 2017

Smiling driver waiting for us at the Airport and very helpful as well. On the way to Pahalgam driver bring us to a restaurant which is we don't expect the food is sooooo gooood.. well after good food tummy happy we enjoy the scenic view along the way. Apple farm, Safron farm, walnuts trees every where..sign that we gonna see much more awesome view. A man of Laripora Village Ibrahim Raina welcome us at his Brown Palace. Humble Palace with exciting interior. Very warm welcome from Ibrahim Raina and his team. After refreshing and briefing. We drive up to mountain and we stay at the lodge in the small village on the mountain. Just reach the village me and my friend non stop taking picture. We are excited for tomorrow hiking. Overall we are happy with Ibrahim Raina and his team service. Awesome view. We will come back again with more people to explore more of this place. Tip for traveler please check weather a week before you go to Pahalgam. This help you to pack correct and proper clothing. When we were there its chilling very cold for us Malaysian. But the hot bottle and fresh climate really make me sleep well. Do proper arrangement with Mountain Magic Trek n Tours before you fly there is better do.