Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
I would recommend Mountain Magic to everyone looking to explore the Aru Valley area.

We did a 6 day trek to the Tarsar/Marsar lakes and to the Kolahoi Glacier. All I can say is "WOW... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Laura F
Tel Aviv
Great and unique trekking experience

Trekking with a professional team was a new experience for me and I do not regret it. Ibrahim and... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Shimon S

All reviews brown palace river rafting his guest aru valley raina ibrahim company arrangements adventure camping kashmir glacier equipment hut hiking season nature
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Really....Its a good place to visit, but when you have the person there to guide you..like Ibrahim, your trip will be memorable.
This agency care for you...in my first day stay, I wished to river rafting and told to mr Ibrahim the same. He replied "bahi mosam khrab ho sakta hai , kal kijiye"
The person who running this business with care of his guest ,really appreciated.
Otherwise mostly I have seen on tourist places agencies takes risk for making more money.
Good Service with pocket friendly expenses.
Due to person like him, I will suggest to all do visit place Pahlgam ..enjoy the real nature.
Thank you Mr Ibrahim...EID Mubarak In advance
Regards
Nilesh Rathi
Note- Ask the riders for Front space while raftting, then you can say...Dar Ke Aage Jeet Hai.

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Amazing views adventures trips I just loved it... I go every year it's a heaven on earth.

Guys I will also recommend you a great hotel to stay over there such nice hotel with beautiful views and amazing service and food quality..

#hotelbrownpalace

Reviewed 19 June 2017

Mountain Magic Trek n Tours provided amazing hospitality during Mt Kolohoi (5425m) expedition (Sep 2015) a joint expedition of J&K Tourism and IMF. It was a successful expedition in which 14 climbers made it to the top and it wouldn't have been possible without the logistic support provided by Mountain Magic Trek n Tours .

1  Thank Nawab_Maozam_Khan
Reviewed 13 June 2017

Smiling driver waiting for us at the Airport and very helpful as well. On the way to Pahalgam driver bring us to a restaurant which is we don't expect the food is sooooo gooood.. well after good food tummy happy we enjoy the scenic view along the way. Apple farm, Safron farm, walnuts trees every where..sign that we gonna see much more awesome view. A man of Laripora Village Ibrahim Raina welcome us at his Brown Palace. Humble Palace with exciting interior. Very warm welcome from Ibrahim Raina and his team. After refreshing and briefing. We drive up to mountain and we stay at the lodge in the small village on the mountain. Just reach the village me and my friend non stop taking picture. We are excited for tomorrow hiking. Overall we are happy with Ibrahim Raina and his team service. Awesome view. We will come back again with more people to explore more of this place. Tip for traveler please check weather a week before you go to Pahalgam. This help you to pack correct and proper clothing. When we were there its chilling very cold for us Malaysian. But the hot bottle and fresh climate really make me sleep well. Do proper arrangement with Mountain Magic Trek n Tours before you fly there is better do.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

I have been there in June 2016 it was good experience, you can take a ride for rafting with family as its Level 1 rafting .. Enjoyed a Lot not expensive also