Visited Pahalgam in November 2011 just two days after Gulmarg got its first snowfall of the season.
Below are my personal review supported by some other guests staying in adjacent rooms.
1) Area (size) of hotel.
2) Ambience of the lobby (not of any use, however it was well maintained)
3) Heating Blanket (but useless in cold days)
1) Non courteous staff (waited for tea for 45 minutes and when called kitchen got a reply there are other people who ordered before you, once they are served you will get your order). Bull****, is this something you want to hear from people whom you are paying money and service tax for hospitality??
2) Very cold rooms and no provision of heaters or hot water bottles
3) Hot water supply between 7am to 9 am and two hours in evening, feels like you are in army school instead of vacations.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Yatra and ClearTrip so you can book your Hotel Abshar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Abshar Pahalgam, Kashmir