Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
StayForLong
Priceline
ZenHotels.com
All reviews main market taxi stand hot water pure vegetarian the hotel is clean market area pony rides recommend this hotel comfortable stay awesome hotel beautiful place hotel staff mr geyser hospitality services valley
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

We were comfortable at this hotel. The rooms and toilets are good, it offers free wifi and the staffs are helpful. It is located in the centre of the town close to shops and restaurants.
But, the hotel’s restaurant offers average dishes that are expensive.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
hotelpalestine, General Manager at Hotel Palestine, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Greetings from Hotel Palestine & Restaurant

Many thanks for your great comments. We indeed like you to feel like at home and comfortable while staying with us . our staff is every time ready to provide you the good service.

we are providing good and fresh foods at hotel they are not too expensive as per the teast.

we would look you again back in our hotel

BEST REGARDS

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Thank u so much mr akbar and mr nisar for making our stay so peaceful and giving us a warm welcome with all the best possible facilities you have ,you ppl make us to feel stay for many more days as you provided the best hospitality I have ever received .the best hotel in the pahlagam I suggest do visit to this hotel .very calm and humble well mannered well trained staff .though we are new to them they give us a feel like a family .very clean and nice ambience.thank u so much for making us trip so good.

Regards
Afsha

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
hotelpalestine, General Manager at Hotel Palestine, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2018

Greeting's from Hotel Palestine & Restaurant Pahalgam

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. i,m happy that you are enjoyed your stay with us in a lovely and peaceful manner. we are pride that we provide you good service. once again thank you for saying that facilities and staff are good. Ever time we are ready to provide the guests a very good hospitality and service. And thanks for recommended our hotel to other guests.

we look forward to keeping on welcoming you back again and again

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

One of the best hotel at Pahalgam. I have book this hotel online and I have deposit my payment online through the hotel bank account. When I arrvial in the hotel the manager is warm welcome to us with a good face smile. After that he make us entery and give us the keys of the room and also come with us and guide us in the room properly what you have do and what you have not do in the room. We are feel soo good because the manager guide us properly in the room. We jus feel in the hotel jus like we are at home. And we do not feeling anything jus like we missing our children. We forget everything in this hotel because they give us too much love and care in the hotel. I,m speechless because it's one of the best hotel at pahalgam and one of the best thing is Manager of hotel is awesome he is really a good boy and helpfull person. He is a hardwork person in the hotel I never forget this person he is totally awesome person. I really like this boy and one more person is at present in hotel namely as Mr Akbar he is also a great personality in the hotel. He also give a good stafacation to us. At least we can say only if you have book the hotel at Pahalgam I can recommend everyone this hotel it's best in cleaning and hospitality and one of the best thing in the hotel is Manager Mr Nisar is totally such a great personality. Because if you face any problems in the hotel he can slove it so quickly and he has a nice disclpine manner of talking. I have not seen this type of person before. So now at last we both couples saying one thing if you really want enjoy your stay at pahalgam then please book this hotel.

Alkesh padia
Shubhash
Parul padia
Bawna

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
hotelpalestine, General Manager at Hotel Palestine, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Dear Guest

Greetings from Hotel Palestine & Restaurant.

Thank you for your lovely comments on our Hotel and our staff. It's wonderful to know that you have enjoyed your stay in every aspect .

We are so glad that you appreciated the hotel's location and the staff . I will make sure to share your comments with them.
I wish to also thank you for having taken the time to write this review.

We do look forward to seeing you soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 18 April 2018

There is a warm welcome from owner with nice hospitality.The room and washroom is clean. Hot water and hot warmer is provided eventhough sometimes have short circuit. Most important that the hotel have wifi. Nice hotel to stay

Trip type: Travelled with friends
hotelpalestine, General Manager at Hotel Palestine, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Greetings from Hotel Palestine pahalgam

Thank you for your super review of our hotel Palestine & RestaurantPahalgam

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I,m very thankful for saying that everything is good in hotel.

Yes I agree that you are saying that sometime there is short circuit of electricity but we provide you the generation and inverter facilities during short circuit of electricity.

And I,m very thankful for saying that there is wifi facilitie available in the hotel.

I will hope you will be soon back....

Nisar wani

Reviewed 16 April 2018

This hotel is so centrally located. You have access to transport and there are shops that sell souvenirs. You can also shop for food and fruits near the hotel. The manager, Nisar Wani is a warm and jovial guy who makes you feel at home. The only set back is the hotel is rather cold when I was there in April. However, Nisar made sure there was a heater in the room for comfort.

Trip type: Travelled solo
hotelpalestine, General Manager at Hotel Palestine, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Dear Guest

Greetings from Hotel Palestine pahalgam...

Thank you for your review. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and I,m happy to hear you would be our guest again. And I,m very thankful for dicussing the hotel location in main market.

We hope to see you again soon!

Nisar wani