7 people are viewing this hotel
Trip.com
eDreams
US$ 143
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
PricelineUS$ 159
Hotels.com
All reviews special thanks room with an amazing view excellent stay front office great property peaceful environment special mention to mr own vehicle staff behaviour great hospitality for making our stay memorable modern amenities enjoyed my stay lidder river visit pahalgam local market family trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 March 2021

Had a wonderful one night stay with family in its suite room. Beautiful view of lidder river and snow peaks from balcony. I also enjoyed a short walk trek down to lidder river very close to the property. Very responsive front desk esp raahil and irfan. At breakfast and dinner, sufficient options and hardworking attendants like abid do a great job to make you comfortable. A special mention for an extra help in emergency situation offered by them even after check out. Thankyou Chinar.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Manager Operations, General Manager at The Chinar Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2021

Greetings from The Chinar!

It was a great pleasure to have you at The Chinar during your recent visit to The Valley. I would like to thank you for your recent stay with us. It gives a great sense of pride to hear such lovely comments from our guests.

I am glad to note that you had a pleasant and comfortable stay with us and found our services measuring up to your satisfaction.

We The Chinar try and make every guest stay and experience a memorable one.

I thank you once again for staying at The Chinar Resorts and Spa and hope to welcome you again.

Reviewed 27 March 2021

amazing place the management team was very helpful, very professional ..
Mr Rahil the manager was very welcoming, in any type of request made...
the place is slightly far from the city and the local market but very nice for the a cosy stay.. I really enjoyed my stay there ....

Room tip: river view room

Reviewed 27 March 2021 via mobile

We enjoyed a lot with good quality room heater , water heater , best quantity food , staff behaviour and near by snow and greenery on mountain, river

Really enjoyed a lot.
Good option as a location , service, prices etc

1  Thank KetanC42

Reviewed 22 March 2021

Really it was a wonderful experience staying at Hotel chiner Resort. Behaviour of the staffs were excellent food quality and room service was also very good.I will definitely recommend all of my friends to visit this heavenly place and stay here

Reviewed 18 March 2021

2 stars only for view from room.
1. Welcome drink was not served, they said bcoz they have large group for lunch it will take time.
2. Finally after waiting for 40 minutes when we called for welcome drink, they did not respond properly.
3. When we went to reception to give feedback about service they said we will immediately send you welcome drink with starter.
4. They sent us non - veg starter, when we said we are vegeterian they did not respond and not replaced.
5. Finally we ordered lunch at 2pm, which they could server only after 35 minutes despite of requesting that we have small kis and she is hungry we couldn't take earlier served starter bcoz it was non-veg, reason again same large group for lunch.
6. Lunch order was also served wrong. We ordered luchcha paratha, and they gave us naan.
7. Room heating is not working they said it works only in night.
This review is based on just 3 hours of stay. I will update more after completing the stay.

Greetings from The Chinar!

Thank you for staying with us at the Chinar resorts and spa.

We regret your experience at The Chinar and wish a speedy recovery. Based on your feedback we have investigated and taken corrective measures. Please be assured of a satisfactory stay at The Chinar henceforth and please treat this experience as an aberration.

Looking forward to welcome you back at The Chinar.