See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 May 2015 via mobile

We were looking for a relaxing weekend away. This place was an interesting place to find along a rather bumpy rutted road. I would recommend coming in on the road that goes to Coin, it's a lot shorter. The room/suite was very spacious with a large bathroom with walk in shower and a large cloakroom. We decided to have an evening meal which was a twist on traditional Spanish tapas. It was nicely presented. We had wine with the meal from the honesty bar, which had a good selection of wines and other beverages. The breakfasts that were included each morning had a wide chose of breads, cereal and a egg in some form, be that scrambled, fried or boiled. It was always a great start to the day. The only downside that I had was the bed, which was to firm for me. I asked if they had any other mattresses, but sadly no. We did sleep, but not as well as we had hoped. The owner did all he could throughout our stay to help facilitate finding good places to eat out and when we checked out, he gave us a bottle of olive oil that was from there olive grove. This place has great views and beautiful gardens that help to make you feel relaxed. We did not use the pool (it cold at the time) but did see others. The clients when we stayed were all from the Netherlands, as it seams is the owner. All of which spoke perfect English. We would and have recommend this to friends.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 November 2014

My husband and I decided to book this luxury B&B after searching long and hard for a beautiful honeymoon destination in Andalucia. The stunning infinity pool with the mountains as a backdrop looked like something out of a Condé Nast Traveller magazine. Well..in real life..it looked just as perfect. Jan and Jos have created such a perfect little haven. They are perfect hosts, they make sure you are feeling totally relaxed and stress free. They made us feel so welcome. The breakfast everyday was fresh and delicious and on the nights when we ate at Dos Iberos..the food was some of the best of our whole holiday. The location is perfect for exploring the region. We can't wait to return. :)

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 31 July 2014

One night stay, but wish it was much longer. Breathtaking location and perfect for airport transfers.
Stunning property down to the smallest detail. Large room, beautifully decorated, no expense spared on furnishings. Spectacular views from huge terrace. Pool is a dream come true - comfy loungers, soft beach towels, plenty of shade available and ice creams delivered by hand!
Fabulous food, including home grown fruit and veg. High quality ingredients and beautifully presented - as with everything at Dos Iberos - attention to detail is paramount.
Simply can't praise this wonderful holiday property enough and the fantastic hosts Jan and Jos.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Alison C
Reviewed 5 June 2014

We appreciated the warm welcome of Jos & Jan on our late arrival and their proposal for a light meal. They both are very friendly and helpful without being to intrusive.
If you like the "hollandse gezelligheid" that is the place to be!
We had a beautifull room on the first floor and a superb terrace with a stunning view on the beautifull gardens, the country side and Alhaurin El Grande in the background.
We enjoyed lying at the pool and the water was warm enough to have a good swim.
The only thing we can regret is the fact that there is no room cleaning on Sundays...

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Maria & Kevin Hughes

If you don't want to stay in an impersonal hotel this is the place for you. Jan and Jos quietly glide into view bearing delicious food, invaluable local knowledge etc. to ensure that we got the best from our visit. We were celebrating my birthday and our wedding anniversary and the venue was perfect. I usually have trouble sleeping when on holiday but I had no such problems at their haven. However I've had trouble sleeping since my return home, maybe a good excuse to return?

Room Tip: First floor rooms with a private balcony with fantastic views worth the extra cost.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple