4,766 results
All reviews pirate ship soft play area ceiling fan pizza crew room swimming pool captains library plantation restaurant shuttle bus wear speedos powdered milk great hotel for kids croissants kids loved the pool english breakfast separate toilet great pool
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is our 7th year in a row and won’t be our last we booked through Travel Republic always the cheapest and most reliable site got a good deal on a 6 night stay, We’ve stayed at 4 different Disney hotels this is by far the best, We arrived 8pm on the Sunday night 11/11 I requested a mini fridge in our room to keep my daughters insulin in we also requested bunk beds and to be on the same level as the reception all where met with no problem the people who work on reception to the bar staff,breakfast people are 1st class can’t do enough for you we didn’t have any milk for our son when we arrived the bar staff gladly give us fresh milk , The pool is amazing great to unwind after a day round the park,Pizzas are great and reasonably priced we went into Paris one of the days the lady at reception told us what train to get was easy to do, breakfast was great all fresh continental and hot for extra €1 per item we had a great stay and will definitely be returning thank you to everyone at The Explorers for making our stay a special one

Trip type: Travelled with family
Membre E, Responsable relations publiques at Explorers Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Leerico,

Thank you very much for sharing this nice feedback with us and for your loyalty to the Explorers Hotel.

I'm pleased you had a excellent stay with us and that your requests have been taken into account. We always try, in the best possible way to help our customers to make their stay easier :-). I will forward your compliments to our staff.

We would be very happy to welcome you back soon at the Explorers Hotel.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Myself, husband and 3 children are just back from a weeks stay here, the day we checked in the staff were really nice and very helpful considering there was a really big que of people trying to check in, the room was great it had 2 single beds and bunk beds plus a big double bed, I only had breakfast one day as I am not really into continental but I knew this when I booked, the kids really enjoyed the food, the pizza bar was lovely and the food in the restaurant was delicious, there was loads for the kids to keep them self entertained between the soft play area and the pool and games room, the only problem I had with the hotel is the cleanliness! The room was never Hovered from the time we got there, I feel they need to have a look at the outside of the rooms as they really need to be painted, that is the only complaint I really have everything was brilliant

1  Thank Kellyer08

Dear Kellyer08,

Thank you for this feedback. We were very happy to welcome you and your family at the Explorers Hotel.

It's a pleasure to hear you have been satisfied with the welcome you received from our staff, your family room with bunk beds, our child-friendly activities and with our catering offer :-).

Regarding your comment about the cleanliness, of course rooms are cleaned every day. They are cleaned and checked by our Head Housekeepers the day of our guests arrival at the hotel and then, they are cleaned every day (bins are emptied, beds are made, furniture are dusted, carpet is aspirated...). In our family rooms, sheets are changed every 3 days and then every 2 days during the stay. I'm sorry you havn't been satisfied with this point. I will pass on your remark to the concerned Manager.

We would be happy to welcome you back for new adventures at the Explorers Hotel!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Lots to do for kids including swimming pool, soft play area, park area.
Nice pizzeria which is really handy after a long day exploring.
Rooms are basic but themed nicely, especially for children they love it!
Breakfast is buffet style, plenty of food, restaurant is cleaned really quickly. I didn't see it dirty once in 5 days.
Shuttle to and from disney is right outside on a stop with 4 hotels. Very easy to use.
Finally the staff are so pleasant and couldn't do enough for you. The desk staff are very kind to assist you however you need.
Would recommend this hotel and would stay again.
Thanks for a great stay!

Dear Kirstybelfast,

Thank you for taking the time to let us this nice feedback on Tripadvisor.

It was a pleasure to welcome you and your children at the occasion of your stay at Disneyland Paris. As you said, our hotel is peferct for kids and has plenty to do to keep them entertained.

I'm happy you have been satisfied with all our hotel services such as the cleanliness, our catering offer and with our friendly staff. I will forward them your comment!

See you soon in our pirates hotel :-).

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Overall a good visit, plenty to do for kids,food is very limited if you like pizza your in for a treat only major gripe was not enough staff on bar and pizzeria dept especially at happy hour que for the bar was ridiculous with one person serving

Trip type: Travelled with family
Membre E, Responsable relations clients at Explorers Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Journey810091,

Thank you for taking the time to let us a feedback on Tripadvisor.

I'm happy to hear you liked all the child-friendly activities available in our hotel. It has been designed to please children, so it's a pleasure to see that this point has satisfied you :-).

Regarding the pizzeria, your remark about the staff has already been forwarded to our catering Manager. I'm sorry it could have bothered you.

We would be very happy to welcome you again with your family!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The rooms where what you expect. The breakfast was good plentyfull. There is a good soft play area for young kids which we found useful having two 3 year olds there. The swimming pool is ok although it is not a walk in pool so with littleones can be limited, the kids ship is closed most of the day and is open in the am early or late afternoon only.

Otherwise its ok. The bus route to Disneyland is good though. 15 mins trip.

Dear kirkjenns,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on Tripadvisor. Each review is taken into account and help us to improve the guest experience.

I'm glad you've been satisfied with the breakfast and with our child-friendly activities such as the soft playground area and the water playground. Actually, the pirate ship inside the pool is closed between 11am and 5pm because most of our guests are at Disneyland Paris. For environmental reasons, in order to reduce our water consumption, we chose to close it during those hours. I'm sorry that it may have bothered you. The pool is open every day from 8am to 11pm.

We would be very happy to welcome you back at the Explorers Hotel with your family!

Best Regards,