We loved our visit to Eco Paraiso - it's a bit off the beaten track of Celestun but once you get there, you realize why. You're transported into a truly unique experience full of first class amenities and staffing but close to nature and an amazing ecosystem at the same time. We were one of very few guests the days we stayed and so we felt like it was our own private paradise. Miles and miles of uninhabited beach to explore, pools to ourselves. The Master Bungalow was beautifully appointed and lovely to return to a lit candle and mosquito netting (not needed) turned down on the bed. Tons of wildlife - lizards, geckos, birds and yes, some bugs if that makes you squeamish. Staff were really warm and friendly and, in one case of emergency, totally there for us to help solve a banking issue - couldn't have been more attentive and helplful. Drinks and snacks on the bar deck were lovely in the evening. Hot coffee and delicious sweet bread magically (and quietly!) appeared on the table by our door every morning. What a treat! We would return in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- XIXIM: a different alternative. Consciousness, love for intact nature, rediscovering yourself, high quality and the simplicity of our services are the secrets that we generously share in our paradise...Hotel XIXIM is an ecological paradise. Bordered by an unspoiled beach that stretches forever, a dwarf palm plantation and an abundance of indigenous vegetation, the environment here has always taken precedent over profit, in this very special, luxuriously rustic hotel. At present, we have 32 thatched cabanas, 24 junior suites with 2 four-poster double beds and 8 master suites with a king size bed, each with its own private verandah and en-suite bathroom. An extremely large thatched, double-story rondavel with sweeping views of the beach, golden sunsets and our pool area. Upstairs one will find El Santuario, our fully stocked bar and lounge area, and downstairs, our pride and joy, Restaurant Zaxim. The buildings dramatic thatched roof with the longest, straightest tree trunk supports, graphically canopy your occasion.Our Wellness Center as a set of architectural human and natural elements: palapas and mangroves, buildings and coastal dunes, windows overlooking the emerald-green sea, open spaces yet of intimate dimensions, each and every one of them integrated to the pristine nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Xixim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eco Paraiso Xixim Celestun
- Eco Paraiso Xixim Hotel Celestun