“Great food, great service”

The Manor (The St. Regis Macao, Cotai Central)
Ranked #47 of 859 Restaurants in Macau
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 37
Description: The Manor is a multi-concept restaurant, offering 5 distinct dining experiences within one contemporary establishment, crafted to suit every mood and cuisine preference. The Manor comprises several spaces for guests' convenience, including The Verandah, The Dining Room, and The Wine Gallery. The Library and The Penthouse Kitchen are private rooms for parties of a maximum of 12 guests.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My 5th or 6th visit this year. Great food!

Remarkable service. Even I went outside for less than half a minute for a call, when I returned to my table, my napkin was folded and placed properly.

I can’t describe in words. It’s worth trying! Highly recommend!

Their halibut is my favourite.

1  Thank eatingmonster2000
FandB_Department, Executive Assistant Manager of Operations at The Manor (The St. Regis Macao, Cotai Central), responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear eatingmonster2000,

Thank you for visiting The Manor and your kind review. We are glad to hear that once again our team was able to provide you an impeccable dining experience with great services and food offerings. Our associates will certainly be thrilled to hear about your compliments as your kind words can motivate them to keep up with their great work.

Thank you for your continuous support and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My partner and I stayed for 1 night to celebrate our anniversary last week. From the moment we arrived we knew we were in for a great stay. Every and I mean every member of the team was incredibly friendly and always had smiles on their faces. We were made to feel right at home and everyone went out of their way to ensure we had a memorable stay. We booked the 'Stay Exquisite' package which is incredible value and a must try. The team simply understand service and how to deliver it with passion and pride. From the constant name recognition, thoughtful personalised amenities, Sam (and a lovely lady whom I'm sorry to say I didn't catch her name) who checked us in and hosted the room orientation, Vincent discreetly suggesting a pashmina when I didn't even realise I was slightly chilly in the restaurant, Aileen at dinner who's conversation, recommendations and personal touches totally made our evening, Anna at lunch who had such a great smile. As a same-sex couple one of the ways I always judge how attentive to details and service a hotel is; if the team change the bath robes and sleepers to two men's sizes rather than leave the smaller ladies ones in the room. Chrissy the butler did just that and removed the 'ladies' sleepers and replaced which although seems a small point, is a detail which is overlooked in even some of the best hotels in the world. Thank you to the entire St Regis team for a very memorable stay. For our next trip to Macau we shall not hesitate but to stay at St Regis! Thank you!

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Having Semi buffet this time without main and the service has been made a great progress.

Though there are still room for improvements, I will definitely visit again in the near future.

1  Thank tinatrini
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Price is reasonable, there will be seasonal special with great deal from time to time and always worth a try! Atmosphere is good for friends or couples! Will definitely come again and bring my friends!

FandB_Department, Executive Assistant Manager of Operations at The Manor (The St. Regis Macao, Cotai Central), responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Dear Konnie W,

Thank you for your dining at The Manor and your kind review. We are glad to hear that you had an enjoyable time with us and found our offerings come in great value. Your compliments are being shared with the team to encourage them to keep up their great services. Once again, thank you for your review and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I normally travel to Macau every 2-3 months , this time was my first time to try in the Manor which is in the St. Regis Macao for lunch. All the food are tasty and fresh, especially the cold cut and the oysters.

I would also like to thank you Ms. Jovita Li to arrange us a special birthday cake for my mum early birthday celebration. Thank you so much !!

Strongly recommend this restaurant for everyone. I will definitely come back for it

Dear Christy 婷,

Thank you for dining at The Manor and taking the time to write us a review. We are ecstatic to hear that you and your family had a pleasant lunch with us and enjoyed a lot our offerings, especially our cold cuts and oysters. Our associates will also certainly be thrilled to know that you and your mother enjoyed their special birthday cake arrangement.

Thank you for sharing your dining experience with us and we look forward to providing you with another memorable experience during your next visit.

Executive Assistant Manager, Operations

Been to The Manor (The St. Regis Macao, Cotai Central)? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK