Hotel Royal Macau(Macau)(Great Value!)
US$ 125
US$ 101
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Macao Cotai Central(Macau)(Great Value!)
US$ 140
Trip.com
Grand Lapa Macau(Macau)(Great Value!)
US$ 114
Trip.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 134/night.

US$ 149
Sheraton.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 174/night.

Holiday Inn Macau(Macau)(Great Value!)
US$ 129
US$ 116
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Rio Hotel & Casino(Macau)(Great Value!)
US$ 149
US$ 124
Agoda.com
US$ 278
US$ 205
Priceline
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 267/night.

US$ 468
US$ 435
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 387
US$ 293
3,927 results
All reviewsmichael jacksonmistral restaurantprestige suiteclub flooraccor memberferry terminalriver viewsenado squarel'occitane toiletriesluxury roomwalking distanceolder partfree shuttlest paulan upgrademainland chinamacaroons
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Found this hotel through recommendation and found it to be a nice hotel to stay.

The exterior of the hotel is dated unlike the new hotels like in cotai.

But the service of the staff are excellent for the Sofitel brand.

Location is good as you can walk to St Ruins.
Take the hotel shuttle to the ferry terminal and you can switch to any other buses...like I took the bus to Parisan. So its really convenient.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2018

Again, I stayed in Sofitel Macau cos its good location. Most of my clients are in Macau peninsula, it is so easy for them to come to Sofitel. It is near the business area and not so crowd around as other hotels. I met my clients in executive lounge, it seems this lounge is my meeting room and working place. It is worth to pay more to stay in executive floor to enjoy everything in lounge. Both the food and service are good.

Every time I come to Macau, I use my own cell phone via roaming. This time, don't know what happen to my phone, roaming can't work. I try to use the mobile phone provided in the room. I take it out and use it right away. It is wonderful.

Room Tip: Worth choosing executive floor rooms to enjoy lounge services
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

It is a great experience to stay at porte 16. This is my first time to stay in this hotel.

The hotel is not really new but it is clean. The room for us is on the executive floor and have a sea view. It is romantic and comfortable.

As I stay for 5 Days, I got so many luggages and the bell services was very nice. Especially Victor and Fred, they are kind and friendly to introduce the hotel for us.

Moreover, this hotel supplies the Hermes luxury body shower, lotion, shampoo and conditioner. I like it so much as it is in good smell.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

After a month of travelling China we spent a couple of nights here.

The service and standards at the hotel were exceptional. We were upgraded to a suite which had a double room, 2 bathrooms and a large lounge area.

We were also given access to the club lounge which included complimentary afternoon tea, cocktails, canapés and soft drinks. You could also choose to have breakfast up there too.

We could not fault the hotel at all. We had a lovely stay and would stay there again if we go back to Maccau.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ChloeALloyd
Reviewed 14 June 2018

Everything was perfect, the food, the room, the service, the attitude of all the staff and the hotel overall.
Value for money 10 out of 10. I travel a lot, 16 trips in 12 months. About 25 hotels, this was the best !

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com