7,918 results
All reviewsgondola ridebella suitefood courtrialto suiteartificial skygolden peacockwest lobbysouth winggrand canalice worldbiggest casinohuge hotelunder one roofshopping mallroyal suitehong konglas vegas
Reviewed 12 September 2017

Arrived at the hotel on 7th August-2017 with my wife and three kids. Although there was a long queue for Check-in but the staff were very efficient and my wife and kids didnt mind waiting and clicking a few pics in the grand main lobby.
Since I had booked two rooms i had requested for inter connecting rooms but since the hotel was full i was given two rooms opposite each other, which wasn't too bad.
The suites were super luxurious and the all of the staff very polite and courteous.
Joey at the check-in was really great and was kind to have called us the next day for the change of the room, but since the suites were right opposite i didnt bother to change.
The breakfast layout is very convenient and the f&b staff are amazing. The best casino in Macau.
Great place to stay with family, will surely recommend this hotel to my friends.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank paresh h
Reviewed 9 September 2017

Wonderful experience!
The Venetian Macau entertainment resort in its wholeness is simply amazing!!
Free shuttle service from the ferry terminal to the hotel and the hotel's location is the best one in the heart of Macau's casinos movida.
The resort's indoor & outdoor style is amazing: simply the Italian Venice we all know.
The resort has got everything to enjoy an unforgettable weekend: beautiful hotel's structure with super spacious & luxury rooms, outdoor pools where to relax, restaurants for buffet breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner, amazing food court for all tastes, a shopping mall designed with Venice's theme & architecture and a stunning big casino.
The resort offers visitors very good packages in terms of hotel accommodation + ticket's events or hotel accommodation + dining + shopping coupons. Just visit the resort's website for information.
I enjoyed the breakfast, the brunch and the dining experience in the food court: food was good & fresh, it only depends on what a visitor is looking for in terms of dining location & price.
Definitely if you visit Macau, you cannot miss this hotel and the resort itself!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2017

One of the most memorable stay thus far.

Prior to the stay, Macau had the worst typhoon and I am worried that they are unable to receive us. However, they not only assured me that most of their service are back to normal, they even kept me updated of the situation in Macau until I check into their hotel.

Once there, the staff went all the way out to make my stay comfortable and even gave me a surprise when they knew that I am having my 15th wedding anniversary during my stay period. All the staff in my level address me by my name which is quite rare, if you travel frequently.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

A very happy stay, our Bella deluxe suite was amazing. Beds very comfy. Very spacious. Our room service was second to none very quick to respond to our requests the staff were brilliant. The casino is huge and what made our stay better was walking away with some money :). The resort itself is rather large and took a whole day to explore, couldn't recommend this hotel anymore

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Our family booked a night's stay at this hotel. We arrived an hour or so later than the usual check-in time. However, we were told that the room was not ready as there was a late check-out or something to that effect. Understandably, we were upset after a long and exhausting travel. However, it turned out to be a blessing as we were upgraded and offered the biggest suite at no extra cost. The suite was luxurious and comfy (it was twice the size of our apartment!). The concierge and staff were also courteous and politely warm. Highly recommended.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family