From the Taipa ferry terminal, we rode the free shuttle going to the hotel and every time we go to other hotels, we just go to the hotel's bus terminal and rides are free. Check-in is a breeze and even the check-out. Rooms are big and luxurious really fit for a king though it still smelled of smoke even if its non-smoking room. Hotel is huge and we had a hard time walking from the lobby to our room because we had a kid with us and we cannot pass through the casinos which i think is a shortcut to the hotel suites. Try the pools on the fifth or third level just after the qube the views are great. The gondoliers have good singing voices you'll think there is an orchestra.BTW there is an orchestra on the St mark square(?) near the victoria secret shop. For shoppers, its heaven but don't expect SALEs. Every signature shop you could think of is there. The food court had a vast variety of cuisine. We tried the indian food..expensive with a very little serving but good. Portuguese cuisine we also tried but im not really into it. Try the japanese cuisine at the corner in front of fat burger (i forgot the name) but it really taste good. Overall stay very memorable and price is well worth it especially if you avail of the advance purchase online which i think i got 20% discount. I heard someone say that once you tried the Venetian you'll keep coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An all-suite integrated resort offering spacious accommodation from 70sqm with lavish facilities, enjoy world-class shopping, entertainment and dining experiences in this signature Macao Property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your The Venetian Macao Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Venetian Macao Hotel Macau
- Venetian Macao Resort
- The Venetian Macao Resort Hotel Macau