Hotel Royal Macau(Macau)(Great Value!)
US$ 125
US$ 101
US$ 141
US$ 129
Sofitel
Holiday Inn Macao Cotai Central(Macau)(Great Value!)
US$ 140
Trip.com
US$ 149
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 176/night.

Grand Lapa Macau(Macau)(Great Value!)
US$ 114
Trip.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 131/night.

Holiday Inn Macau(Macau)(Great Value!)
US$ 129
US$ 116
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Rio Hotel & Casino(Macau)(Great Value!)
US$ 149
US$ 124
US$ 275
US$ 205
Priceline
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 251/night.

US$ 455
US$ 435
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 387
US$ 293
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 November 2017

I went to Macau for a weekend. While the hotel's location is good, that is about it. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom is fine, but the carpet had a large stain on it and the desk was impossibly small to use. There was a definite lack of electrical outlets that were accessible as well. However, those are all moderately minor inconveniences that are not necessarily deal breakers for me. I went to the restaurant and after waiting for about 20 minutes, left. Then I thought I would go to the bar. It didn't look like anyone was working there. The front staff (with one exception, and I wish I could have gotten her name) was very unprofessional. When I would ask for directions or the best way to get to a place, I felt like I was distracting them. The biggest problem I had was the bill. I had paid the bill in advance through a booking site. They insisted on charging me again. Then when I produced from my phone app, proof that I am already being booked for the stay, it was one story after another. I asked to speak to a manager. The person left for a moment came back and said that there was no manager on duty. Then the story was that it would take 2 weeks for my deposit to be refunded. Then it was I was going to be charged. After 20 minutes or so, I directly told them that they can do what they want because I was going to simply have my bank cancel the charges. So now I am still checking my credit card every day to make sure that I am not being double charged by them. It was more aggravation and dealing with incompetence than what was needed. Under no circumstance, will I ever stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Save yourself a lot of grief, go to another hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank jbscram
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

The rooms are tidy and comfortable, it is much better than I expected. Its location is extremely convenient, you can either walk across the Amizade Road from Starworld or walk for just 3-5 minutes from the Lisboa. The hotel staffs are nice.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 September 2017

The hotel location and rooms are OK.
However the staff at the front desk are unprofessional, incompetent, impolite and unacceptable. Three months ago, I have reserved a non-smoking Superior Double Room with double bed. Upon at check-in, they have informed me that they have only reserved a standard double, moreover they could only offer me either non-smoking stand room with two single beds or a standard smoking room with double bed. They are so rigid and the service is unacceptable. At the end, I have paid the Superior Room rate but stayed in a Standard Smoking Room with a double bed.
They have asked for a deposit of HK$500 in cash, while having dinner at the Chinese restaurant, I have spent around HK$480. The funny thing was that I could not sign the bill even though I was the guest of the hotel. Their explanation was that my deposit is not enough ?! This is ridiculous and unbearable. This hotel doesn't deserve to bear 4 stars.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

Macau is divided into Cotai island and Macau peninsula. Cotai has all newly build extravagant hotels like Venetian, Galaxy, Parisian etc. We stayed in presidente which is centrally located in Macau peninsula. Close to ruins of saint Paul and other local historic places. Hotel is comparably cheap but has smoky smell in non smoking floor also. You can take free shuttle opposite the hotel to visit Cotai hotels for free.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

The Front desk staff at this hotel is one of the most hostile and incompetent of its kind across SE Asia. Obviously, the "Organisation"that runs this dump has very little to do with hospitality management.
Rooms are beyond their time: the TV must have transmitted Armstrong's first steps on the moon, the tub drain was stuck etc etc...
Avoiiiiiid