If you want to avoid the bright nights and noise of central Macau, then this is a fantastic choice. The rooms aren't immaculate, but if you want that then go down the road to the Westin. However, the rooms are a good size, very clean, all with a view of the sea, and a sofa. The staff are exceptional. Didn't pester us, but couldn't be more helpful. The dinner in the hotel restaurant was lovely, and the house wine is pleasant and inexpensive. The pool is a good size and clean, and the terrace is a charming place to relax in the evenings, overlooking the sea and the mountains. You can understand why it was such a popular retreat for smugglers! The hotel is set apart enough to be nice and quiet, but has a bus stop close enough by to get into the local town or all the way into Macau. Would happily recommend this to anybody, families, couples or friends who want a relaxing getaway, and would return without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unspoiled Location Surrounded by Mountains Embraced by the Forest Overlooking the Sea ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Ctrip TA so you can book your Pousada de Coloane Beach Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pousada De Coloane Beach Hotel & Restaurant Macau
- Hotel Pousada De Coloane Beach