We stayed at the Pousada de Coloane with friends for three nights. We wanted to stay somewhere out of the city and Coloane was perfect - it only took 20 mins to get to the city anyway. Our room was spacious, clean and tastefully decorated with rustic furniture and colourful wall tiles. Our standard/superior room had a seaview and jacuzzi which was a lovely surprise. The pool and rooftop patio restaurant served delicious food and drinks. Efficient buses ran from outside the hotel to all over Macau - a great bonus and money saver! The only thing about the hotel that could be improved would be to put a proper shower into the bathroom - the jacuzzi had a hand held sower jet but this was hard to use. We have booked to stay there again already - it's a lovely place!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unspoiled Location Surrounded by Mountains Embraced by the Forest Overlooking the Sea ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA and Agoda so you can book your Pousada de Coloane Beach Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pousada De Coloane Beach Hotel & Restaurant Macau
- Hotel Pousada De Coloane Beach