1,246 results
All reviews mini bar east wing ferry terminal tower room senado square free shuttle hermes toiletries non smoking room jacuzzi bathtub sister hotel central location location is excellent walking distance high tech royal suite st paul shopping arcade
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

its a great hotel (considering it a aprt of Grand Lisboa) with excellent architecture. This hotel look amazing in night. Staff was very helpful and respectful.

few cons:
entrace is not very pram friendly, it has to lift.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank sanjayshikha
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We were on a short day trip to Macau from HK to checkout if it is worth a trip from Sydney to Macau next Christmas holidays. As I’m a mobility challenged person, we took the open top bus (excellent service) to check out the hotels on the Cotai strip. By the time we reached hotel Lisboa, it was 4:30 pm (last bus) so we were faced with returning to the ferry terminal or check out Lisboa, have dinner and watch the light up, then take the free shuttle to the ferry terminus. We decided to stay.

At the lobby I asked if there are chairs or sofas for me to have a little rest. No, the receptionist says, we don’t have places to sit down, not even for disabled people unless you go upstairs to the cafes. Off we went to the open cafe on the first level. Before we could even sit down, the waitress came over and gave us a warning. You must by something if you want to sit down. So we ordered. We saw her chasing lots of elderly away.

Next we went to the restaurant. We had a discount voucher (we could not read the fine print in Chinese) so we thought we should eat there. Before we enter, the waitress ask for evidence of our chips. When we had none, she says we can’t eat there.

Being so fed up of the treatment we received, we decided to go back to HK. At the shuttle bus entrance we were stopped. We don’t have a slip from casino. We had to go upstairs to get a slip. Not good if disabled. Hotel policy. Will I go to Lisboa ever ? No no no.

For all mobility challenged readers, don’t bother going to Macau unless you are dripping with cash. Go to Vegas instead.
They are more genuine.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 60anniec
Reviewed 11 February 2018

I returned again after one year to Hotel Lisboa Macau. The service is at its peak, especially the concierge department. They gave good and correct tips to my questions. I was pleasantly surprised. Lisboa's location is excellent.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Auv0
Reviewed 31 January 2018

I chose this hotel due to the special decoration of the room. It really "wow-ed" me. Everything is so nice. Hotel staffs are friendly & we got our toiletries replenished. Service is good, and room was upgraded since it was my birthday. Thanks for the fruits sent to the room at the appointed timings. The most fun part will be getting lost in Ground floor. But you will find lots of interesting displays along the way, which I do not mind getting lost at all. There is bathtub but no jacuzzi in this room. Room is big enough and nice view too. Love this place

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

What works:-

1) Central location. Walking distance to old Macau and St. Paul's ruins. Other big casinos like MGM, Wynn etc are nearby.
2) Great spacious room overlooking the city square.
3) Free mini bar every day with 4 soft drinks and 1 can of beer. Two water bottles are free every day.
4) Generous toiletries, good quality of towels, super size bed.

What doesn't:-

1) Old hotel. Lobbies reek of old carpeting and you can feel the old grandeur in black marbles and old fashioned mirrors in lobby.
2) Strange rule of providing buffet breakfast free only for 2 people. They said my kid would be charged for the breakfast. Haven't seen that in any hotel so far. Good thing is they give you voucher for Buffett breakfast. Value of that voucher is 140 MOP. You can use it for a la carte order.
3) Security deposit of 1000 HKD will be blocked for 1 month.

If I ever go back to Macau again, I'd prefer staying in the cotai area where all the big daddies are. I was extremely impressed by the grandeur of Wynn palace and Galaxy and would probably book there.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family