Grand Hyatt Macau
Nuwa(Macau)
  • Pool
  • Pool
1,138 results
All reviewsbeijing kitchenclub towerhouse of dancing waternespresso machinechinese teapeking duckother hotelsthe hard rock hotelliving roomking suitefountain viewrain showerdinner buffetwater showconstruction siteexcellent stayexcellent hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 April 2012

Stayed for one night to see Cirque de Soleil so I wanted a top rated hotel room for me and my beautiful companion...paid $457.37 for one night. At that price I was expecting the best, and anticipated this dream room...well, I was not impressed. Room was like an abandoned hotel in the middle of Chernobyl, Russia. First I looked outside the window and all I saw was a junkyard, the living room was plain with no atmosphere, kitchen area was like a utility kitchen for staff, table and chairs were uncomfortable, no easily accessible outlets for my laptop, bedroom was plain, bathroom was like a poolside bath. People, don't waste your time at this place. They are over-rated. I stayed at the Venetian for half the price and it was full of personality. I won't go back to this place, that's for sure.

Room Tip: Stay at the Venetian.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2012

Likes: massive apartment, 42" LCD TVs - 1 in the bedroom, 1 in the lounge room, amenities very nice, nothing to complain about, I love stayed here

Dislikes: nothing (you get what you pay for)

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank gailandcraigs
Reviewed 26 March 2012

Last min decided to have a short break over the weekend. Grand Hyatt give us excellent experience. Travel from Hong Kong to Macau by Ferry via Cotai side. Immigration is just smooth without waiting in line. Cotai terminal is next door to the Macau Airport. City of Dream offer free shuttle bus that will bring us from the ferry terminal to the hotel, around 10 min ride.
The hotel lobby is impressive and staffs are very professional and friendly. We were booked on the club floor, room are nice and tastefully decorated. Over Over Over size bath room and walk in dressing area. Typical high tier Hyatt Standard.
Bed is comfortable and sofa next to the window give us excellent view although first night was covers with fog. We could see some light and morning looking out of the window is just a spectacular view.
Excellent toiletries and Nespresso machine in room. Wifi and wired internet is available. Speed is good!
Club lounge with good cold and hot breakfast. Not crowded!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Andrew C
Reviewed 14 March 2012

My fiancee and me had a great holiday time in Macau. We checked in at Grand Hyatt and were truly impressed with the luxury its offer. Staying at the high floor overlooking the the prestigious Venetian and the Hard Rock Hotel, we can't help ourself from admiring the view of the lighted city at night.
The room size, the wonderful rain shower bathroom, the large bathtub, the king size bed with its silky bedsheet, the top notch room amenities with nespresso coffee maker make it even more exciting. We wish we could stay in the room forever but we have to force ourself out to explore some of the interesting places of interest nearby.
Overall experience was nothing but a fantastic one. We so look forward to come back again and the next time round will definitely be a longer one.

Room Tip: Any room at Grand Hyatt Macau is definitely the best!
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bernie E
Reviewed 13 March 2012

This was my second stay here and it was just as good as the first (May 2012). From the moment you arrive in the spectacular lobby, experience the professional check in to the wonderfully appointed rooms, you sense the class this hotel exudes. The facilities are excellent. In particular the gym and pool are classy. I strongly recommend the buffet breakfast for anyone who stays - it is simply the best I have ever had!

• Stayed: January 2012