I was pleasantly surprised that my direct booking includes a pick-up service. Tracy, the butler was waiting with a sign with my name. The driver addressed me with my name and Tracy made sure she put the hand on at the top of the door to ensure that when I get into the brand new 700 BMW, I will not hurt my head. I felt cared for. I was offered a hot wet towel and water. During the short drive to the hotel, Tracy was very helpful with tips on Macao and my stay. The doorman at the hotel greeted me with my name. Wow, I felt like a VIP.
The lobby was quiet in big contrast to the noisy and crowded other hotels in Macau. Like an island of tranquillity a few steps away from the chaos.
Tracy escorted me to the room to finish the registration, explain about the room, the personal designer Nespresso coffee machine and offered to pour from the chilled champaign. I loved the welcome chocolate pralines and the fruits.
She asked if I had dinner and offered to make the reservation for me for dinner. Again, I felt cared for.
The room is spacious, the amenities at the bathroom are branded Bvlgari.
The food was great. The service was very good. Very functional. They smile, they know my name, they know how to give space and when to be helpful. The only thing that I thought that can be improved is where the smile is coming from, the brain or the heart. But to be fair with Crown, I think it is a cultural issue at all of the hotels with the locals and it will transform with time.
The best part of my stay was the visit to the spa. I called too late. All the slots were taken. The customer service lady did not say no, she asked permission to call me again if she can find me alternative in sisters hotels The Hard Rock and Altira. So she did. I did not feel like stepping out of the hotel, so she asked permission to call again until an agreed time if someone cancels and I was lucky. Out of my room on the way to the elevator, the butler of the floor greeted me with my name. It was the first time I saw him. He was ready to escort me to the spa, asking me for my preferences and explained very fast to the reception at the desk what he learnt from me during the short rise down. Unbelievable!
The treatment was the best I had experienced the entire year. The ambiance is luxurious. The therapist Lynn is blessed with a combination of talent and experience. She pointed out the places that were tensed and needed attention and tuned herself to the responses of my humming to pamper more the places that I love. I fell a sleep several times and felt ultimate relaxation. I did not want it to end. When it ended I saw stars. Really - stars. They had decorated the ceiling with shimmering led lights flickering like stars. They pay attention to almost everything. Needless to say that the check-out and sending me to the airport back was smooth.
The bottom line is that if you want to be pampered and be treated like Royalty for a few nights, try the Crown Towers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover unrivalled service, luxury and opulenceOne of the most prestigious luxury hotels in Macau, Crown Towers features 33 luxurious villas out of a total of 290 guest rooms, offering an exclusive experience for those seeking refinement in every aspect of their stay. Standing at the gateway to Cotai, Crown Towers provides stylish accommodation and plays home to The Art of the City collection which highlights Asia’s vibrant contemporary arts scene. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Ctrip TA so you can book your Crown Towers at City of Dreams reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Towers At City Of Dreams Hotel Macau
- Crown Towers At City Of Dreams Macau