Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
AFZHAL
Rajahmundry, India

beautifully maintained rooms

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 26 Mar 2015
Regency hotel has beautifully maintained and spacious rooms.The cleanliness is worth mentioningI had a very beatiful view of macau city from my room. They provide a good buffet break fast in the morning. The hotel provides free pick up and drop from the Macau Ferry.
Only one inconvenience that I found was that the hotel provides Free wifi only in the lobby.
So the lobby is usually crowded in the evening.
Date of stay: April 2014
Broadway Room (Twin)
1.7 km from Regency Art Hotel
3.3 km from Regency Art Hotel
View more hotels in Macau
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 March 2015

The hotel is located on the north edge of Taipa, with a beautiful view on the bridges and the skyline on the peninsula in front; not very handy if you ask me as it seemed a bit on its own, not close to the Cotai Strip or other attractions.
The room was nice and huge - while a bit dusty here and there. After a bad start, in which the temperature was very very low - the issue was promptly solved by an extremely friendly staff worker - all turned well.
The breakfast was the highlight of our stay: rich, various and delicious. Many different styles all together, high quality, very enjoyable.
Sadly they had no free wifi in the room. Maybe it's just me, but in 2015 I find kind of essential offering wifi free of charge in the room, especially if you think that many small hostels and backpackers have that for a third of the price. This was the only negative comment I had during my check-out when I got asked by the front desk lady - with a not very nice attitude to tell the truth - if I had any. If wasn't for this, I would probably had given this hotel a higher score.

Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank MirkoLiang
Reviewed 11 March 2015

Amidst all the new, luxury hotels in Macau one wonders how long this place will last before being torn down to make way for something larger. This was our final hotel on a month long tour and it was by far the most tired and dated of the lot yet it was adequate for a couple of nights. However, it's staff are superb; I've never come across such proactively helpful and friendly staff in the reception and concierge areas. We loved the location because it was easy to get to other places by hotel shuttle and buses plus behind the hotel you get into a more local area with a big variety of restaurants and small local shops.

Date of stay: February 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank TheWilkosUK
Reviewed 11 March 2015

Rooms were rundown and seemed to not have been renovated since the early 90s. Staff attitude was quite poor and unhelpful. When we asked for more tea bags (they gave 1 per room), first they declined and after arguing they agreed but sent it 1 hour later! Bathrooms were not very clean especially the WC. The housekeeping staff just said "thats how it is". Location was OK, breakfast in the morning was standard.

Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank CoolTraveller88
Reviewed 22 February 2015

This hotel is defiantly not, by my opinion 4-star hotel. The rooms were outdated, everything inside room was very old, carpets were not cleanest, and the view from the room is not so good.

The bright side of this hotel was breakfast and food overall.

Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
5  Thank zdrale2001
Reviewed 19 February 2015

This is the first time I visited this hotel and found it very conveniently placed at the location from where all places are reachable, through taxi or public transport. My stay in hotel was convenient and awesome. Staff was good and very helpful. My last stay there was on 15th Feb 2015.Th hotel is ideally located on Taipa facing Macau proper. Easy to get to from all points. I have seen some of the other reviews on this site and wonder how what yard stick they use for reviews? This hotel provided service and attended to any concerns one might have, Staff is so helpful that they took care of my every minor issue and helped me solving it. This really adds value and strong recommendations for further reference. It is extra value in comparison to other Hotels in Both Macau and in Taipa. Restaurant was good and food was really good. Breakfast was diversified for both European and Asian taste. Regency was great. Cannot say the same for the prior Hotel. Regency Staff spoke English and I want to thank the entire front desk staff.

Apart from above feedback, I would like to mention following two points which I did not like;
1. Wi-Fi in rooms was not available. Should improve on this part
2. Security deposit charged on my card was not reverted same day. Amount will come back to my account after 15 days’ time

Room tip: Road side room preferred
Date of stay: February 2015