All reviews family room free wifi air conditioning cows wan paradise pool coconut
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

The bad:
Stayed at this hotel for two days. The room was quite dark, the bathroom was very dark without windows. The air conditioning was very poor and we could not change the temperature - the staff refused to help and didn't believe me. The next day I talked to the manager and his words were "If you don't like it you can move man".
The pool, shower and sink all have salt water so you can't shower or wash your hands in regular water. Internet was not great and limited to one device per person. The rooms are acceptable but not very fresh. The garden doesn't have enough sunbeds for all guests.

The good
There is a pool in the garden, the garden is alright.
There was one very kind and helpful staff member namned Juan or Uan. He helped us arrange snorkling and we could ask him for anything.

I really don't recommend this hotel

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2017

In todays busy world, we all feel the need to get away from the noise, the stress. Just find some peace and quiet.

Well, renting a superior bungalow in Lucy's Garden is the perfect thing then.

Keeping it simple, but very elegant, clean and combining it with a super staff, the hotel has found a very good balance.

I have worked in the hotel industry for almost 20 years now, and I am no longer easily impressed, and I never rate hotels here, but I felt they deserved to be the exception.

You can order in massage, they will help you order in dinner if you do not feel like going out, and their fridge is never out of beer.

I would recommend this to everyone.

Room tip: Any bungalow is nice, but the superior bungalows have hot water.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed at Lucy Garden with our two daughters. It was great because unlike most accomodation there was more than one family room. This meant we could meet other families with kids and we did. In addition to the guests the owner and her sister were also staying with their three lovely kids. So our kids had a ball. The swimming pool and gardens are delightful. The rooms were simple but clean. Breakfasts were great. Nothing was to much trouble. Wan was great. The location was lovely in a field with cows - off the beaten track but close to everything. Loved Lucy's garden! Thanks

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Bandares
Reviewed 8 July 2017

Tucked away from the main roads of Gili Air the bungalow we stayed in was a quite retreat. After full days of snorkelling, paddle boarding (which Lucy's staff helped organise) and exploring it was great to head back to our little pool and bungalow to cool off and relax. The staff were amazing Iwan was hilarious! And Ben and Stev were great to chat to. Free breakfast was always delicious and the bungalow itself had AC a nice stone bathroom and free wifi. Highly recommend this place for people wanting to stay away from the main areas.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank mickey270492
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend, myself and two friends stayed at Lucy's for 3 nights and it was amazing. The pool is lovely and it's in a great location to the beach. They also provide a nice and simple breakfast for free.
The only issue was that one of the staff became a little rude when he found out we had booked a snorkelling trip with another company. A little unprofessional... but apart from that everything was nice. We stayed in a family bungalow, which is suitable for four people. The room was great and had a big bathroom.

Trip type: Travelled with friends