“Top restaurant”
Review of 1674 Beach Restaurant - CLOSED

1674 Beach Restaurant
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 34
Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

I finally found the paradise in Gili with top service.
My wife and I order to start the mojito as we saw in few review that they was excellent...and they are just outstanding...
Then we order a tapas platter that was just tasty with different taste and beautiful platting.
We also order the catch of the day served with garlic sauce,simply delicious.
To finish.we had the homemade sorbet. Just refreshing and tasty, ginger, strawberry, pineapple, mint and lemon....hummmmm
We ve been served by a very good waiter and nice that explain us a bit about Lombok etc with a huge humor..
Don't miss this address if you come to Gili..

Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

Most of the restaurants in the main road offers a similar price. So we decided to walk in to this restaurant as the price already includes tax. It has a unique tempo doeloe vibe with a mix of javanese and balinese interiors. We were more delighted with the service from the staffs and the food was also great,

Reviewed 26 February 2016 via mobile

Best service we received on Gili T!! Food was great and staff were extremely friendly and funny. We were making jokes about geckos and the staff found it funny and joined in. 10/10 would definitely go back there when I'm in Gili T!! Good work guys :)

Reviewed 22 February 2016 via mobile

I went here to treat myself a little, and it was so worth it. The food was fantastic (I especially loved their pumpkin soup) and the staff was so attentive and nice. The interior and location is also grade A worthy. Definitely would come back here.

Reviewed 15 February 2016 via mobile

We laid out on the deck chairs in the glorious sun. Staff were friendly and often checked if we wanted more drinks. Everything was priced well. Had Indonesian for a snack, was good. Only downside was to sit here you had to order food (but eventually you build up an appetite so you get over it).