We have stayed at Dream Village on four occasions over the past three years, always enjoying the great location next to the beach, and in the process had become attached to the staff who welcomed us warmly each time we came back. However, as I had noted in my review last year, the place was definitely in need of a little tender loving care. We booked our return visit again this year, but shortly after arrival it was apparent that no TLC had not been given, and after one night we decided to move. The room we were given had an extensive list of basic necessities that did not work, including the shower, the toilet, the fridge, the room safe, the room lights, and the air con. In addition, many floorboards were missing and heaving prominently, and the stairwell banisters to the second floor dangerously unstable.
Sadly, it was time to say goodbye to a once favourite accommodation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We're on the best side of the Gili Trawangan Island.This best side includes one of the best beaches and one of the best snorlkeling area.The Dream Village is just located in front of the beach and next to the turtles acquarious. The hotel has 5 tropical bungalows and 6 rooms. Inside there are all the facilities,including fresh and hot water (except TV). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Dream Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dream Village Hotel Gili Trawangan
- Dream Village Gili Trawangan, Gili Islands