All reviews hot water gili t perfect location bali boat turtles
Reviewed 17 December 2015

I loved it here. Hamza was such a friendly host :) such a great location, a 5 minute walk to the bars but nice and quiet when you want to get some sleep. We were able to rent bikes and snorkels too. It is a basic room but for the price it is perfect. It is literally opposite the beach too. I had a great time.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 December 2015 via mobile

Beautiful staff, so helpful. The place has a great feel, rooms are tidy as well as the premises. Straight across from the beach which has great snorkelling views and for the location (across from beach and in gilli T) and rooms that are provided, the price is great.
Definitely recommend.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 October 2015 via mobile

The hut we stayed in were really cool was a little pricey for what we
were paying compared to other places we stayed on the island.
Only down side to the stay the door handle kept falling off and there was no hot water. All and all still worth the stay as its not far from all island activities.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2015

My friend and I stayed here in April 2014 (not Oct, wouldn't let me change it). We are 2 girls from London aged 27-33 at the time of our stay. We did not book in advance as took a last minute boat from mainland Bali.
I wish we had booked in for longer as we only stayed for a couple of nights and despite our best efforts could not find anywhere as nice as this and with good value for money.
It was relatively cheap comparatively and really nice. The room was lovely and the grounds were really nice too. The beach outside was gorgeous and was literally 2 minutes away.
I would definitely recommend this place to anyone and everyone, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Absolutely loved Gili T, such a nice chilled out vibe one of the best places I have ever been to.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 September 2015

Brilliant location, a stones throw away from all the bars, in the middle of the strip, across the road from the beach with private sun loungers, good breakfast. Clean rooms, the rooms are really nice and big as well.
Highly recommend this as a place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple