All reviews fan room gili t every morning banana pancakes two nights rooms are clean bars and restaurants perfect location norman abdul wifi island bintang bikes
Reviewed 19 February 2018

Excellent place! Banana Leaf staff are the best group of guys, soooo lovely and funny and helpful! Special thanks to Norman you are the cutest :D The deluxe bungalow we stayed in was just beautiful!! Thanks so much everyone at Banana Leaf for everything I love you all and will be back! xo

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Norman and his staffs our the most helpful people in island. They do everything to make your trip best as possible. Huts are super clean and very comfortable. I could not enjoy it more. Location is right on center and everywhere is walking distance. I will come back here again!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

When we arrived at Gili T we wanted to sleep at the mango tree, it was cheaper (more in our end trip budget) but it was full. Abdul told us about the Banana Leaf Bungalow and walked with us there : Nice room upstairs, smiling people :) we stayed and I'm so glad we did!! They all do their best to make you feel like home and we felt like it! They will help you for anything at anytime. Thank you for everything, you guys are awesome!
I will definitely promote this place to my friends and I will book here for next trip to Gili T!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Banana leaf is known for its friendly staff. Wonderfull people! The rooms are clean and nice. The shower is half open, so we had cockroaches sometimes. However even in the middle of the night we could wake the staff up to clean the shower for us. Really pleasant and central to all the wonderfull spots of Gili Trawangan.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed 4 nights in deluxe double room.
( 1 night 400,000 rp. )
1. All the staffs could not be more helpful! I believe they are what make this Bungalows awesome. Especially thanks to Norman, he is super humor and also invited us to his birthday party. We had a good time here.
2.The breakfast : simple but good. They will deliver to your balcony so you can have it outside space with nice mood every morning.
3. If you expect a daily housekeeping service, better you book a hotel , bungalows are not suitable to you.
Although it is not a matter to us, the cleanness in bathroom can be cleaner, it will be better if the light can be brighter, and maintain the toilet seat. Also when we entered this room , the floor was a bit dusty. ( But , becuz our feet are always with sand from beach , so it's no problem!! )
4. Laundry service is 1 kg 20,000rp , bike rent service included .
Generally we are satisfied with everything here .

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple