“Great First Diving Experience”

Trawangan Dive Centre
Ranked #4 of 45 Tours in Gili Trawangan
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Trawangan Dive Centre is a PADI 5 star diving resort located on the beach on the beautiful island of Gili Trawangan. Diving here is easy, whether you’re looking for an introduction dive, your PADI open water or fun dives, we have everything covered including tech diving, Divemaster internships and Instructor development courses. With the latest equipment and 3 dive boats located just in front of the shop, it’s never been easier to jump in and start diving. Trawangan Dive Centre also has a hotel on sight and with dive and stay packages available, we have everything covered for your holiday. We speak your language, with dive courses available in multiple languages we can help you feel at home whilst diving with us. Diving 3 times a day and with dive sites just 10 minutes away there is plenty of opportunities for you to find turtles, sharks and other amazing sea life with each and every dive.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I signed up for the open water diving course and it was my first diving experience. I was assigned Patrick and Fiona as my instructors along with 3 other first timers. I had a wonderful and amazing experience as Patrick and Fiona were very professional, patient friendly and fun. They ensured we understood everything and always placed safety first. It was also very interesting to listen to their diving experience. I would highly recommend Trawangan Dive Centre to anyone looking to dive in Gili Trawangan

All reviews
"great staff"
in 13 reviews
"making sure"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I had the luck to dive with sany for a discover dive and it was an amazing experience !!
After a learning session in a pool I was able to do my first dive with a friend that already had certification and with Danny and Danny we discovered the Gili underworld.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my two friends just had the most incredible experience at Trawangan Dive Centre! The staff is beyond friendly, professional and helpful. I only have good things to say about TDC.
Besides the all over good staff I would personally recommend Patrick as a diver instructor. He just made the experience much better with his weird and funny personality
So if you’re looking for a dive center, go for Trawangan Dive Centre and Patrick!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I did my refresh course with Sany and it was just great ! She is a really nice, fun and professional instructor! I totally recommend you to come dive in this place with her. I had the best time there and all the diving spots we went were extraordinary,

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We just finished taken our Open Water Course at Trawangan Dive, and we had an absolutely amazing time. The dive centre is located perfectly with 50 meters to the beach, and the staff was brilliant. Everything was so organized, and the whole staff was so welcoming and helpful. We also had the pleasure of having Patrick as our instructor. The funniest, most helpful and weirdest instructors of them all. He was amazing and the experience would definitely not have been the same without him. So a huge thanks to Patrick for learning us how to dive while having fun and laughing every single day of the course.

We stayed at the Trawangan Dive Resort as well, and the rooms and service was so good. The restaurant at the dive centre is also one of the best on the island - fabulous food!

All in all I would recommend this place to anyone wanting to take a diving course. And if you can request for an instructor do not hesitate to wish for Patrick! He will for sure make your experience the best.

TrawanganDive, Guest Relations Manager at Trawangan Dive Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Cecilie,

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a fabulous review! I think Patrick had just as much fun on this course as you girls did :)
It's great that you got to experience all the other aspects Trawangan Dive has to offer apart from diving.

Kind Regards,