“Great food and nice place ”
Review of Fan Chinese Food

Fan Chinese Food
Ranked #56 of 152 Restaurants in Gili Trawangan
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 10
Description: We are a homestyle Chinese restaurant. We serve fresh homemade Chinese dumplings,soup noodles and dishes with rice. We serve meat but also vegetarian friendly plus a lot of original Chinese vegan food. Come and have a taste, you will remember us!!
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Great noodle soup and good home made lemonade. Very humble staff and nice place to have lunch or dinner. I have'nt tried the breakfast but I am sure it will be good too

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Lovely small undiscovered place, with great food and cold drinks. Great for a break from all fast food and busy restaurants of Gili T!

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

When you're on Gili T and you want a break from the hamburger, pizza, nasi goreng and chicken fried to a crisp go to Fan Chinese restaurant.
Food is delicious, atmosphere very cozy and the service is great (but if it's busy, you may need to help a bit). The Dan Dan noodle is amazing.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

It was my fifth visit to Gili T and when I arrived I told my son that they should have a decent chinese restaurant here. And on my second day I found Fan Chinese Food. A small-warm place run by a chinese girl. We ordered Dumplings, sweet-sour Pork and spicy noodle. Everything was great. Fan even add some more chilli to my noodles as the hot weather made me want to eat spicy stuff.

We love the place, the cook (Fan herself) and the food. It’s our best food during our holiday in Gili Trawangan. You should try, recommended ❤️

1  Thank Pashatama
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

This little gem of a place only recently opened and established a good reputation quickly. I have eaten there several times now and have had only the best experience. The food is fresh and cooked to order. The staff is friendly and the place is very pretty. You can feel that a lot of thought and love have gone into creating this restaurant. Cannot be recommended highly enough.

1  Thank kruse1977