“Nice”
Review of Ikan Restaurant

Ikan Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 153 Restaurants in Gili Trawangan
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 6
Description: Chill spot by the beach. Come enjoy our sofas, many pillows & sunbeds during the day. Come for nice seaside-view dinner with charming lights. Home Cooked Food Fresh & Quality Products Dips, Gourmet Burgers & Kebabs, Falafels, Tacos, Quesadilla, Chicken Caesar Salad... Nice Cocktails & Fresh Juices, Smoothies, etc. Quick & Skilled Service with Smiles. We are here to please you! Come visit us!
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

Really Nice beach restaurant, i went there two times, one during the Day and one at night. The two times were good ! Try the glass noodles and their famous tapenade !

Reviewed 24 August 2016

There are lots of options along the strip which can vary in quality, but Ikan is an assured good choice. The chicken tacos were yummy!

Maud C, Manager at Ikan Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2016

Thank you Emmi!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

IKAN offers really tasty food with a fresh approach to many items. I love their Falafel wrap; it's really yummy as is the hummus that accompanies it. Their burgers are top flight as well and their French Fries are hot and fresh, time after time. I shared a salad with a friend, and it was large, fresh, and we left the bowl empty! The prices are very reasonable, and the location is great; right on the beach with the surf gently breaking closeby. The wooden tables and chairs are accented by bright cushions and pillows and their is plenty of shaded areas in which to relax. This is one of my go-to spots when I'm hungry and want to chill.
The whole atmosphere is relaxed and casual yet the staff is very attentive and I watch everyone being greeted with a big smile. Definitely a great spot to eat, and I wish I got up earlier enough to try breakfast of which I've heard great reviews.

1  Thank Dave H
Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

I've eaten at Ikan a lot of times and the falafel wraps with fries and garlic sauce are the best I've had in Gili T so far.. The staff are super friendly.. Super cool ambience too.. :)

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

It was very delicious, the situation is perfect juste in front of the see and in the center. People working there are very kind!
I only can recommand this place!
Enjoy!!!!