“Awesome lunch!!!”
Review of Ikan Restaurant

Ikan Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 153 Restaurants in Gili Trawangan
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 6
Description: Chill spot by the beach. Come enjoy our sofas, many pillows & sunbeds during the day. Come for nice seaside-view dinner with charming lights. Home Cooked Food Fresh & Quality Products Dips, Gourmet Burgers & Kebabs, Falafels, Tacos, Quesadilla, Chicken Caesar Salad... Nice Cocktails & Fresh Juices, Smoothies, etc. Quick & Skilled Service with Smiles. We are here to please you! Come visit us!
Reviewed 15 August 2016

Tried already many things on the menu, everything was delicious!!! great place near by the beach, fast and efficient staff, near the harbor. Definitely recommend!!!

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Great situation,best food, nicest service and superb view. Paradis is close by.
Enjoy a meal ou just a drink!

1  Thank melanieb4113
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Amazing! First time I went to IKAN I was with my sister and we had an amazing time. The waiter was very professional and polite. The food was amaizng and good portions. Defiantly would recommend it for lunch or dinner for friends, family or just by your self with a book by the beach.

1  Thank sjgraham90
Reviewed 14 August 2016

IKAN is definetly the place to go! The food is amazing and the staff is very friendly and helpful. The Menu is rather small but of an incredibly good quality and suits all tastes. I planned on eating there once and ended up going there every day! Basically ended up eating everything on the menu.
The atmosphere is also very chilled and relaxed. Perfect for a datenight but also to have a great dinner with friends!
Definetly the place where I will eat when I go back again!

1  Thank marcbeiner
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

I have been testing most restaurants in Trawangan during about a month. This one remains my favorite. The staff is always smiling. I loved the falafel wrap, the lisboa burger and the fish rolled in banana leaf ! At night the restaurant is also a really nice place to go to. Enjoy !

1  Thank Mobile409342