All reviews indian food dive central gili butter chicken air con diving lessons the main strip dive centre central location dive school hot water three nights party island night market gili islands sheesha bali chill
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Got a passed down hotel voucher from my friend, which leads us to a deluxe room on the very back side of the hotel. creepy stairs and small corridors. what's worse is the room doesn't look clean enough and you can hear the couple on the next room arguing. Decided to went on the reception and requested to get my room upgraded to the newly renovated deluxe pool side room. The staff are very nice and helpful that we managed to get upgraded with an extra 200.000 IDR per night, and free breakfast. But it was totally worth it! Although the TV isn't available at that time, other room facility was great! The room is uber clean, soft pillows and comfy bed, wide bathroom and you can jump right to the pool right infront of your room. Psst the have hammocks and Cute Floats on their pool! The pools size isn't so big thus it's a great place to have a dip but not enough for those who seek to swim. The breakfast package was so standard, but i find the hotel restaurant menu delicious! Oh, They also have scuba diving class and sisha bar. The room i had was price worthy, but If I have to stay on the old room upstairs,, sorry i'd rather not. Guess it's time for renovation! Keep up the good work!

Room Tip: Get the deluxe pool side room!
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vivi H
PesonaManager, General Manager at Pesona Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Thank you for your kind review, Vivi. It is important to us that people enjoy their time here and it sounds like our new poolside rooms were the perfect fit for you! I am currently turning my attention to the standard rooms at the back of the property, updating the look and feel so that guests are as comfortable as possible in all room options on the property. I too agree that comfortable beds and linens make all the difference to an enjoyable holiday and this is the first thing that was ordered. I'm also pleased you enjoyed the pool floats and the hammock, we love a good opportunity for selfies! Please think of us again on your next holiday in GIli Trawangan.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This busy property is centrally located, just a few minutes walk from the jetty and in the midst of all the action.
The accommodation is big and comfortable and the new pool rooms very nice.
There is a spa on property that offers a range of treatments
The Dive center on property is a buzz all the time and thé place tom learn to dive, small groups and very convenient.
The breakfast included in the rate is basic but sufficient. There is also an al a carte menu for breakfast and something to eat for lunch and after dives.
The hotel has the only Indian restaurant on the island with real good Indian food. Even if you are not staying here it is worth a dinner.

Room Tip: The pool rooms are the best.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Mataka,
Thank you for your very kind review of Pesona Beach Resort. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and all of the amenities we offer. It is our hope that guests find everything they need to have the perfect holiday here in one place. We continue to look for ways to improve the experience for all guests and hope that you will think of us again on your next holiday in Gili Trawangan.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I stayed there three nights. The room are brand new arranged with taste: they are made of beautiful wood and really clean, Ac is efficient and silent and big curtains prevent the light to enter so you can get a great sleep (on the comfy mattress) The bathroom is big, provides good hot shower. We had the room located in front of the pool: it's so great to have to make only three steps to be into the fresh water! Great for a refreshment at every time of the day. In the evening, we could chill seating on the beach, with lounge music, nice lights. The shisha makes the difference! a must try!

Room Tip: Rooms by the pool are great!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Laura D
PesonaManager, General Manager at Pesona Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear Laura,
Thank you so much for this lovely review! We are very proud of our new poolside rooms and it's so nice to have people appreciate all the thoughtful touches that went into them. I am still working on adding a few more things to make it more cozy for our guests, and we are soon turning our attention to making the rest of the rooms at the resort have the same feeling. Please come visit us again on your next holiday in Gili Trawangan.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I have not stayed in the rooms at Pesona, however after trying out the spa I definitely would! The spa is of a western 5* standard, the receptionist was extremely friendly and accommodating, she asked me to take a seat and already knew my name when I told her that I had booked a massage. Then I was escorted to a very comfortable reclining chair in an air conditioned room, where I was given a cup of ginger tea and then my masseuse cleaned and scrubbed my feet with salt and lime. We then went to the massage room which was clean, private and quiet and I had an amazing massage followed by hot stone treatment. It's clear that the standard is very high and the staff are professionally trained as I could not fault the experience and I look forward to treating myself again!

Room Tip: The luxury pool view rooms look amazing!!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
PesonaManager, General Manager at Pesona Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Thank you, Chloe, for your glowing recommendation of our spa! The therapists are pretty great, and it's important to us that each guest gets a moment to relax with our welcome ritual before any treatment begins. We hope you will think of Pesona Beach Resort the next time you want to book a room on Gili Trawangan; the new poolside rooms are located in the same quiet garden space as the spa and were just finished in February 2018.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

As my first trip to Gili Trawangan this was the right choice. The location is excellent, the room super comfortable and clean and the food delicious. Friendly staff and cheerful atmosphere made my stay very relaxing.
I highly recommend it!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, mgwilliam. We are pleased that you enjoyed your first trip to Gili Trawangan and Pesona Beach Resort! Coming to a new place can be exciting and a bit overwhelming. I know how important it is to me to find a place that is comfortable and relaxing, and it's very nice you found that with us here. I hope you get a chance to visit us again and try some of the other popular things to do on the island like scuba diving or spa treatments.