6 people are viewing this hotel
Vibra Hotels
$75
$89
Free cancellation until 08/02/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
$88
Free cancellation until 09/02/23
Hotels.com$88
Travelocity$88
Hurb$116
1,208 results
All reviews sea view old town minute walk guest experience fresh towels every day great position good vibes figueretas beach sea front the hotel is clean en bossa lovely beach bars and restaurants carla ibiza seafront supermarket
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 October 2022 via mobile

There are a few things to consider about this hotel based on my experience, I would not stay here again.

Cons:

- You can LI TE RA LLY here everything around you. The guy next door was coughing all night, the guy upstairs had his music playing at 4am, and the other rooms across the hall you could hear the couples arguing. The walls are not sound proof.

- The A/C smells and you can visibly see is not a modern A/C.

- The service at the hotel is nothing out of the ordinary. There’s no room service. They have a vending machine that only takes coins, I asked for change, they had no change.

- The hotel does not provide compliments water bottles, neither at the beginning of your stay, nor any day.

Pros:

- The hotel is in a central location. But honestly so are others in the vicinity.

- The breakfast options were decent.

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
FRANCISCO GONZALEZ FERNANDEZ, Otros at Hotel Vibra Maritimo, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2022

Dear Travels_or,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve.
I would like to inform you that we are changing the air conditioners in the rooms and I apologize for the noise.
We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short. If you give us a chance to earn back your trust, I can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of.

Francisco González
Manager

Reviewed 10 October 2022

Went with my 2 kids, partner and cousins. Some lardass kid squirted water at me and my husband when we were sunbathing. Went in room and there was an upside down cross scratched into the bedframe.. now i don't know if that was some kids thinking they were funny or one of the workers but we do not condone satanic practices anywhere near our kids and family. I went to sleep that night praying nothing bad was being cast over us and woke up in sweats.. Luckily enough my kids didn't see the horrific visuals on the bedframe as my cousin (who was staying in a different room with her husband and kids) was watching the kids down at the pool. Please please be more careful about this stuff, Seeing this as a devoted Christian almost made me hurl..

Room tip: Kids pee in the pool..
Date of stay: June 2022
1  Thank SannyLarson1976
Reviewed 10 October 2022

The beds were comfy and the staff were nice, however they didn’t even ATTEMPT to handle the noisy, sticky children that tried to bother with my kids. They also didn’t like Christians a lot. I went with my kids, my husband, my nieces and nephews and my cousins. They all had similar opinions on the place. The food was dry and could’ve been a bit better…… but overall it was.. okay? However, my cousin, Sandra, claims she found an upside down cross scratches or drawn into the bed frame?! Unacceptable. Maybe she was imagining it…. Im not sure, as I didn’t get to go into her room as I was supervising all the kids at the pool. 2/5. Sorry.

Date of stay: June 2022
1  Thank LianneGriffin12345
Reviewed 8 October 2022

Room was basic but nice, upgraded to a sea view, which is worth every penny. Clean enough. Buffet breakfast was very good, plenty of choice. Buffet evening meal was very good value for money. The outside restaurant seating area was lovely. was Staff were very friendly. Loads of bars and restaurants nearby. Walkable to Ibiza Town. Recommend.

Room tip: Get a room with a sea view.
Date of stay: October 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Lelfoot,
We greatly appreciate the time you spent sharing your recent experience at our Vibra Marítimo hotel with all Tripadvisor users and your kind comments on our behalf.
It is a great pleasure to know that our hotel facilities and our staff were able to satisfy your expectations.
We look forward to welcome you again at our hotel in Ibiza.
Kindest Regards,
Francisco Gonzalez
Manager

Reviewed 18 September 2022 via mobile

Good location with great access to beach through the restaurant located on the bottom floor of the hotel which serves a good array of food and also has 2 for 10 cocktails from 1700 - 2000 hours every night! Friendly staff and good value for money for a hotel with sole purpose to sleep in!

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
FRANCISCO GONZALEZ FERNANDEZ, Otros at Hotel Vibra Maritimo, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2022

Dear BenW,
Thank you for sharing your opinion with other Tripadvisor users.
We are glad to know that the location, the value for money, our restaurant and the friendliness and professionalism of our team have met your expectations.
We hope you can visit us again very soon.
Kind regards