“Lovely place right on the beach!”
Review of Mumak

Mumak
Ranked #1 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Ibiza Town
Price range: US$ 11 - US$ 40
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours
Description: The members of the new Mumak team would like to welcome you in our restaurant - renovated with tropical spirit in appearance and taste. The new MUMAK maintains from the old one only the name - we present you a new decoration, fresh and exuberant, full of energy and colors. These characteristics are also reflected in our cuisine. In the menú you can find dishes from Thailand, India, Peru, Jamaica, Mexico, as well as sandwiches, burgers and salads with exotic touch, fabulous breakfasts, a juice bar, delicious ice-creams, fresh smoothies and flavored water. You can also taste delicious cocktails, an extensive list of gin and tonics and wines! All available also on our terrace facing the sea.
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Food was delicious, nachos, chicken satay and chicken tikka masala all highly recommended, although if having nachos as a starter definitely more than enough for two! Also fantastic Espresso Martini cocktails

Only negative would be that the staff could have been more customer focussed, didn't seem happy at all.

Great quiet location away from the main strip.... and great background music.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

After looking at a number of restaurants in Playa Den Bossa we decided on the Mumak due to the staff and the location. It was our friends 40th birthday so we wanted a restaurant with a good atmosphere and nice food and that is exactly what we got. The manager and staff were very helpful and organised a cake,prosecco and helped us decorate the table. Food choice and quality was very good and we had a wonderful evening.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

This place has a great location - right on the beach. We ate here with friends. The food tasted nice, I enjoyed the green thai curry, although my husband had the fajitas and for a dinner portion it was very small. The XXL cocktails are impressive but quite expensive at €38 each! Overall we had an enjoyable visit.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Yesterday I had lunch with my mom at Mumak and again; it was perfect. This was the third time in 2 years (I live in Holland) that I went and every time the place makes me very happy.

I love the setting, tropical, colourful, cosy. Good music (live from dj) and delicious food from a menu for everyone's taste. My mom and I had the jerk chicken and jerk salmon. Both perfect! We also had a nice fresh fruit shake and a good glass of white wine.

The times before, I went with a large group of friends (15 people) and that was no issue at all for the kitchen. Everyone had their food at the same time, perfectly cooked. Most of the food is healthy, so perfect hangover food for the party die hards at Platja den Bossa.

I think at Platja den Bossa it's very hard to find a nice, easy going place to eat. Most bars and restaurants have very loud music and are not cosy and relaxed. If you're looking for nice service, good (healthy) food and a beautiful setting; MUMAK is the place to be!

Keep up the good work Mumak team -x-

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

What a place to be... amazing ambience, vibe and view. The crew is so welcoming and kind. It has a live Dj, sheesha, spa, delicious food, top of the class view and amazingly done interiors to give that awesome feeling you need in Ibizaa....
5/5