7 people are viewing this hotel
$142
Hotels.com$144
Priceline$178
Destinia.com$144
All reviews the upper level entertainment team food truck brazilian restaurant water aerobics la cascada evening entertainment all inclusive package solarium room decorated to a very high standard snack bar area bits floating twins hotel tennis courts shows every night green list branded spirits
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 August 2022 via mobile

The hotel was great with modern and amazing facilities. Lovely food and drinks. Excellent night show.
The service was okay. Took some time to reach reception. We had water stream issues that were fixed later on.

The Gym is in nearby sport center and it’s outdated.
I recommend the hotel to have onsite Gym as soon as possible.

Definitely recommended hotel.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Guest Service Manager, Otros at The Ibiza Twiins, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Guest, We are grateful to you for choosing us for your recent holiday and for sharing the experience you had with us. It is amazing to read that you have returned home with a sense of satisfaction and we look forward to doing the same for you again in the future. Once again, we are truly grateful for this complimentary review of your time in our hospitality. Best Regards,

Reviewed 5 August 2022

This hotel has a hidden policy so I wanna give everyone a heads up.

They charges extra $97 euros for every guest that either comes to visit or stay with you in the room and it's not stated on website. Just to clarify, that includes guest that visits you (not staying in your room) They will assign a security guard follow you wherever you go to ensures only you but not your guest enter your room(unless you pay for your guest's visit).

I'm sharing a bit more of my traumatized personal experience with the expectation that the hotel owner can see and ban this bizarre and disrespectful act - assigning security following you around. And clearly stated extra charge for guest's visit.

Here is my whole experience. Right after I check-in and told them over the conversation that I might have a guest coming, they assigned a security person to follow me (I did not realize that until later, when I'm about to take my guest to the elevator, the security guy that had been following for the past 20 minutes showed up to my face, abruptly block me with him elbows at the elevator and pushed me away saying "She can't go up" or else you need to talk to the front desk). This whole act of blocking my way and pushing me back really traumatized and amused me to some extend. It's my first on Ibiza island and I was really just really shocked at how the guests were treated here at this hotel. Luckily, I decided immediately not to stay at this hotel and find another hotel nearby.

As you can see, below is the photo of the security guy that had been following me for 20 minutes (I picked a photo w/ him covering his face because I believe the root cause is the stupidity of the policy and I'm not attacking at him personally).

The second photo is the hotel manager who attempts to evacuate me while stating no refund is issued.

Date of stay: July 2022
1  Thank elliscopef
Guest Service Manager, Otros at The Ibiza Twiins, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback on your holiday experience at our hotel. We deeply lament your disappointment on the outcome of your experience on this occasion; what you a reporting doesn’t meet our standards and we have already reviewed this particular case with the head of department on site. Please be assured that we took your comments into consideration and that they will help us to improve our services and hope to be able to restore your confidence in our brand in another occasion. Kindest regards, The Ibiza Twiins

Reviewed 5 August 2022 via mobile

Beautiful hotel with fantastic views of sea. Extremely Morden rooms with wicked lights that look brilliant at night. Unfortunately our room had a awful egg smell but our family in different t rooms did not have this problem. Rooms could be a lot cooler as air con is set to a temp and will not get any coole. .breakfast was really great and everyone found their favorites. Bar food at lunch was perfect and our children always ordered plenty and made great use of the all inclusive. Evening shows were amazing and very well put together. We definitely got good use out the all inclusive drinks and didn’t have to queue as the bar service to table was excellent by all bar waiters. Staff very hard working in extrem heat. Massive shout to our favorite waiter David who always had a smile and offered Good advise about the island.. would definitely recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Guest Service Manager, Otros at The Ibiza Twiins, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2022

Dear Guest,
Thanks for choosing us for your holidays on the island of Ibiza and for taking the time to share your experience with the travel community. Our goal as a The Ibiza Twiins is to make our guests’ experience as relaxing and inviting as possible and it enlivens us to read we were able to deliver. Come back soon!
Best regards, The Ibiza Twiins

Reviewed 5 August 2022

Service is really nice. Our waiter Jhon,Chavely Carmen and Rafa were very friendly to us. They really competent. The food is exelent. We had 5 diffrent meat( Chickenwings whit BBQ, Chorizo sausage, chicken whit bacon, pork sirloin and a brasilian beef.) As sidedish you have baked potateo and grilled vegetables
The dessert was a delicious pineapple wiht cinemon.
We recommed the restaurant for all visitors at the ibiza Twiins hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank lor_ena_k_03

Dear Guest,
It is lovely to read you had a brilliant holiday at The Ibiza Twiins . Thank you for all the compliments on your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Kind regards, The Ibiza Twiins

Reviewed 4 August 2022 via mobile

The bar staff around the pool and at the snack/lunch bar made the holiday great. So nice to have waiter service at an all inclusive! David was the best, working so hard and always seemed to be there to take our next round of drinks order. Alexandra was great too. Thanks so much for making our holiday great!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review! We are happy to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Moreover, thank you for your kind words about our wonderful waiters. We will definitely congratulate her on your behalf. Hopefully we could welcome you back soon! With kind regards, The Ibiza Twiins