See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

I am not going to rate this place or whatever u want to call it , only for the very nice person who we have dealt with Jessica ,who popped out of every corner u turned to try and accommodate u ,this place was completely out of touch with traveller's, it was the worst place I have stayed in 18 years travelling abroad ,I really can't understand why people have given this place any positive feedback ,no air con in 34 degee heat I challenged this ,the answer I got we did not say we had air conditioning ,(whattttt) for 500 euro u would expect some kind of cooling system ,I know this does not sound much money ,but if traveller's do there research witch unfortunately I only read trip advisor ,and did not research to much ,people who write on trip advisor should tell other travellers the negatives as well as the positives ,especially in this place ,I am going to write one more thing that is essentially a must then I will compile a list, water shortage if someone charges for a weekly stay they must have a resovoir supply or a tank, I had to go down the street and ask the bar manager ,whom I become friendly if I could use his outside shower ,please listen when i say I have nothing against the person who runs this place ,she is a very nice person ,but they should of left all there cards on the table ,no AC no water between 8,30 and 1 PM again from 5pm to 8 PM my goodness the answer i got was there is a drought in Majorca ,there wasn't when we booked out and went to another hotel 30 yards down the street ,horrible horrible experience ,I am letting u know in advance about this place ,please read my list of negatives and positives ,my holiday was ruined four and a half days of pure torture ,don't say u should of complained to me I did ,and I got handed a fan from Jessica's own room my list of POS and negs s ,(no air conditioning , no water when u have it it's a trickle ,I mean a trickle u have to hold the shower over your head no place to hold it up , no TV radio anything like that ,no wifi ,no lift ,three flights of stairs up older people will struggle ,absolutely no disability amenities nothing at all ,again this did not say in booking ,I paid 350 euro for four days and left ,a disgraceful place to even be advertised on any website ,I am going to seek compensation ,as there was no air con we were bit stupid with mosquitoes ,I bought the cream and plugs again there was only two sockets in the room , our holidays are ruined ,I hope people do not pass this review by I am trying to include everything ,no blackout curtains ,this us the first review I have ever wrote and did not include a possible positive ,

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank Martin D
Reviewed 30 July 2016

Booked this guest house with one day's notice as we decided to go to Majorca having found really cheap 'last minute' flights with Thomson from Leeds Bradford. The lady who manages this property is called Jessica and she could't have made us more welcome. It is situated right on the promenade linking Sa Coma to S'Illot and the view from our balcony was the best I've ever had with a marvelous vista of the beach of S'Illot and the bay beyond. We found plenty to do with lots of bars and restaurants in the area and I would definitely go there again sometime in the future.

Room tip: I understand that all the rooms have a sea view
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2014

We stayed here for a few days in August and it was great! The hotel is right next to the beach and we had a sea view from our Balcony. On the first night we stayed there my bed was a bit hard and I told Jessica the manager and she swapped our room for us no problems. She was really lovely, she went out of her way to recommend places to eat and drink etc to us and make sure we had everything we needed. Her customer service was great! The location of this hotel is brilliant too as it's right next to the beach and loads of nice bars and restaurants.This is a great value for money hotel and I think we'll probably go and stay there next year too as we had a great holiday and were sad to leave!

Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

The place is well situated along the sea front. The room was clean and nicely decorated.
However there was no A/C so in summer it gets really hot in the room unless you leave your window open at night and get bitten by mosquitoes as we did...
Otherwise, there is also no TV, no Wifi, no lift and no soap or toiletries in the bathroom. That's probably why the place is a little cheaper than the other hotels.
In general it was ok but still too expensive for what we get.

Date of stay: July 2014
2  Thank Sasi17
Reviewed 16 July 2011

At the beginning of our stay....I was in doubt. But after a few days of venturing out. I could see why this hotel some uniqueness to it. Located right next the beach, 10 meters away. Though the hotel did not have all the amenities of a 4 or 5 star hotel, it stood high in GREAT service. The best thing we liked was the surrounding restaurants especially the "Bi-Ba-Bo" restaurant. The staff there made us feel at home as well as the staff at Amena Mar.

Room tip: If you decide to spend some time at this hotel...ask Jessica for the room facing the beach/sea.
Date of stay: July 2011