Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Travelocity
ZenHotels.com
US$ 133
View deal
Booking.comUS$ 211
Expedia.comUS$ 211
PricelineUS$ 220
All reviews shopping mall free bus rooms are spacious public transportation perfect stay business stay convenient location geneva europe
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 November 2012

Room was modern, clean, and comfortable. Staff was friendly and professional. We arrived on Sunday to find the attached restaurant, as well as much of the city closed. The hotel is connected to a very nice shopping mall, but that was closed as well on Sunday. Hotel parking is available underground, but not free, however, in and out privileges are provided via a card they give you. Bus and trolly transportation is convenient and the best way to get around the city, since parking is difficult and expensive. Ask at the desk for a free transportation card good for both the bus and trolly. Breakfast is not provided, but available for a fee.

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
encore2009, Directeur général at Ramada Encore by Wyndham Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review of your recent stay with us. I was really happy to read your feedback about your experiences in the hotel and how happy you were with the staff. I have passed on your kind words to the rest of the great team I have here at the hotel.
I really do hope that you can join us again in the near future.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 9 November 2012

This is a functional hotel located outside the centre of Geneva which is accessible with a 15 minute taxi ride. The hotel itself is fine with functional rooms which are clean and have all necessary facilties. The staff are helpful but it is strange that they close the bar at 10.30 which is very early in a Ramada, particularly given the point that there is nothing nearby. Breakfast is good with a nice choice including an excellent pancake machine!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
encore2009, General Manager at Ramada Encore by Wyndham Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2012

Thank you for your sharing your review on Tripadvisor. I'm happy to see that you enjoyed your stay. Beside the taxi the hotel is also easy accessible by bus and we do provide free transport tickets during your stay. I do understand your remark about the bar but we do close unfortunately at this time of the evening due to a lack of business. However various drinks are offered at the reception 24/24 and can be served in the bar.
I do agree that our pancake machine is excellent. I appreciate the time you have taken to inform me of your experience as it’s only when clients take the time to let us know what we are doing wrong, that we can improve our service.

Reviewed 6 November 2012

Good price quality balance.
Silence rooms. Breakfast is ok. Correct staff. Good wifi
Is not laying in the centre, so a easy walk is not possible. Connected to a shopping centre.
Publick transport direct nearby hotel. 15 minits traveling

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
encore2009, General Manager at Ramada Encore by Wyndham Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2012

Thank you for your sharing your review on Tripadvisor. I'm happy to see that you enjoyed your stay. Luckily Geneva is a rather small city and it's easy to get from 1 place to another. For the convenience of our guests we do offer free transport tickets and with the bus or tram we're only 10 minutes from the city center.
I appreciate the time you have taken to inform me of your experience as it’s only clients taking the time to let us know what we are doing wrong, that we can to improve our service.

Reviewed 20 October 2012

Just checked out after a 4 day staff and meeting. The hotel is really great: clean, Swiss efficiency, good food, close to a shopping center for restaurants, BUT, and for me this is a big "BUT," the internet connection in the room was on and off, on and off, the whole time. Connection in the meeting room was fine, however, when I, and my colleagues, went back to the room, to get some evening work done, we often could not log on to the internet, or where soon kicked off. We reported this to the desk, and sometimes they were friendly, other times not so helpful, but promises that "the technician would come tomorrow." Never happened. I really liked this hotel, but when working, need the internet in the evening to continue. Unfortunately, because of this problem, I won't be staying here again.

Room tip: Every room I've stayed in has always been quiet
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
encore2009, Directeur général at Ramada Encore by Wyndham Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2012

I would like to thank you for taking the time to register your feedback on Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay at our hotel.
I’ve noted that, in general, you enjoyed your stay with us and that you enjoyed your last stays as well. The only thing that spoiled your stay was the internet as I would like to apologize sincerely for the inconvenience caused about the instability of the system. We have discovered that we had some major problems with one of our switches in the system that caused this. This will be resolved within the next 2 days.
At the same time I would like to inform about some very positive changes we will bring to our system during our refurbishment in summer 2013. We will improve the internet system we offer to our clients further by bringing optical fiber into the rooms and installing individual access points in all rooms for WIFI and cable. This is the only way in our eyes to ensure a good and reliable system to our clients.
Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will use your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. I really hope that this will change your opinion in a positive way and that I can welcome you again in the Ramada Encore Geneva!

Reviewed 8 October 2012

This hotel is located quite far from town and around 20 minutes taxi from the airport.

The staff is so-so and the rooms are no frills with a really small "monitor like" televisions. The breakfast is also not something to write home about.

The one good thing is that it is attached to a mall, so shopping, dining etc., is easy.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
encore2009, General Manager at Ramada Encore by Wyndham Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2012

I would like to thaThank you for your sharing your review on Tripadvisor. I’m sorry to hear that you did not enjoy our room. Note that we are planning in 2013 a refurbishment of our rooms. So we are sure that at your next upcoming visit, you will have a more enjoyable stay. We do offer free transport tickets to make transport easier for the clients and with the bus we're only 10 minutes from the city center.
I appreciate the time you have taken to inform me of your experience as it’s only with guests and clients taking the time to let us know what we are doing wrong, that we can to improve our service.