We have just enjoyed a lovely week in this well equipped and very spacious 3 bedroom beautiful apartment. The location could not have been more perfect nor could the host and her family who live downstairs. It is right on the lake with panoramic views from the balcony and a couple of minutes walk from the lively piazza full of restaurants and everything else needed for your stay. Argegno is perfect as it is not touristy like some of the other larger villages but still has a lively busy feel of a village. The ferry stop is a 5 minute walk which takes you to all the main places to visit on the lake as is the cable car to Pigra which is a must do for the superb views! The lido is directly opposite so very handy when it gets too hot. We were here for a family wedding in Laglio and this was the perfect base for an extended relaxing break. Will definitely be back! Thanks Federica xx
I just came back from a wonderful vacation in Argegno. Don't take my words for it; experience it by renting from Frederica, a wonderful landlady.
* Location, location, location - It's surreal to look out the front window to see Lake Como. No words can be used to describe the experience.
* Church's bell - The ring of the church's bell next door, personally, reminds me of my grandfather clock at home. It puts the vacation in perspective with God.
* Intesa SanPaolo's ATM is downstair - easy access to $$$ when you need it.
* Third floor - European's second floor could be misleading (but I enjoyed the climbing activity everyday)
* No washer nor dryer - I am spoiled American (sorry, Frederica).
Some previous renters complained about the Internet access. Frederica already resolved this issue by putting in a Linksys access point that Internet can be accesses throughout the house.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||Families with young children|