This is a great place to book for getting away from it all. It is about 6km up a hill from Gargnano, which itself is on the shore of Lake Garda.
All the rooms have a view of the lake which is stunning.
The SPa facilities are very good. 4 Saunas, 3 pools, a very well equipped gym and a huge number of different beauty and massage treatments available. Handy hint for the treatments is to look on the tree outside the Spa reception which has last minute offers (usually 20 Euros off) which are worth keeping an eye on - paticularly given how expensive the treatments were to start with.
Ate in the Bistro - excellent food - though I can imagine you would get bored with being there all the time.
We had dinner in the town - took the last free shuttle down at 19:00 and then paid 25 Euros for a taxi back up the hill (Not 70 as someone recently claimed).
All in all highly recommended.
Only slight down-side wass the surprising number of young children and babies which we weren't really expecting in a place like this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lefay Resort & SPA Lago di Garda is located in Gargnano, one of the most picturesque villages on the lake. The Resort, the first to be awarded the prestigious 5-star superior rating on Lake Garda, is situated inside an 11 hectares natural park in the heart of the spectacular and renowned "Riviera dei Limoni", surrounded by gentle hills and natural terraces rich in olive trees and woods overlooking the lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lefay Resort & Spa Lago di Garda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lefay Resort And Spa Lago Di Garda Hotel Gargnano
- Lefay Hotel Gargnano
- Lefay Resort & Spa Lago Di Garda Gargnano, Lake Garda, Italy